• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
What's a good mpa block, I need to start grinding. I'm getting nowhere fast by myself or in an occasional small group.
If you use the "find party for the quest in another block" feature, you can warp directly there and join the MPA solo.

Gattuso

If you use the "find party for the quest in another block" feature, you can warp directly there and join the MPA solo.

I never thought about doing it that way.
why are there no lv requirements for the Arks GP qualifiers but the enemies are ~lv60? I don't see lower leveled people getting very far or tagging along with higher leveled people and just sitting back and watching.

I never thought about doing it that way.
why are there no lv requirements for the Arks GP qualifiers but the enemies are ~lv60? I don't see lower leveled people getting very far or tagging along with higher leveled people and just sitting back and watching.

The exp penalty makes power leveling like that a lot less fruitful, though they did make the penalty less harsh since the last time I ran into it.

Spruchy

So I've installed this and after a lengthy download in client the game is now doing a super longgggg download with 3 bars that says DOWNLOAD, WORK PROGRESS, and INSTALLATION STATUS. Only about 1/3 done after 3 hours or so, this normal?

Kyon

Banned
So I've installed this and after a lengthy download in client the game is now doing a super longgggg download with 3 bars that says DOWNLOAD, WORK PROGRESS, and INSTALLATION STATUS. Only about 1/3 done after 3 hours or so, this normal?

Yes it's downloading all the files/patches.

Chucker

Whenever I can trick one of my other team mates to log on at the same time I am, I'll transfer leadership and get on the GAFtrain.

Spruchy

So when I try to create a new character the music cuts out and it goes to this blank screen, just sits there while the background still animates and I can get to an exit menu by hitting the windows X. Any ideas?

1rbpNjf.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
Oh gosh, I'm laughing right now. I kept seeing all these people with duel disk looking weapons, but thought it was just a coincidence it looked like that. So I take a look at the english name and the description...

"Duel Gaze"
"A remodeled card game device. Equippable by all classes."

That is so awesome, they actually put a Duel Disk in PSO!

-edit-

Uh....

jKJx8LC.png

ezodagrom

I see I'm not the only one having problems with sutocorp...
Bought WM from them last monday, haven't received any emails from them, no order info, no code, nothing...
From now on I'm not going to use sutocorp again, I'm probably going to start using this one instead (heard from friends that it's as fast or faster than CN-USA):
http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

An update on this, I tried contacting them a bunch of times, no response, but, this time I used my gmail email and contacted them through their gmail email, they responded and I finally got my code.

Ramune

Oh gosh, I'm laughing right now. I kept seeing all these people with duel disk looking weapons, but thought it was just a coincidence it looked like that. So I take a look at the english name and the description...

"Duel Gaze"
"A remodeled card game device. Equippable by all classes."

That is so awesome, they actually put a Duel Disk in PSO!

-edit-

Uh....

jKJx8LC.png

Nice! Glad I wasn't seeing things. Also what costume is that?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
So I'm reading about the latest update over at Bumped and it mentions Interrupt Ranking. What the heck is that?
Thing that pops up randomly and gets an announcement just like the Emergency Mission. If you're high in the ranking you get a lot of FUN or something like that (StarCreator did it iirc).

You need AC cash to do AC scratch cards but you usually get better stuff there...usually.

Gold scratch costs 500 AC per pull instead of 200, and guarantees you'll draw a cast part or clothing item. Not worth it since you're just removing items from the prize pool that generally have more resale value than clothing anyway.

Cmagus

I'd avoid buying AC right now for pull tickets. From my experience its incredibly hard to get anything good. Sadly many of the items that aren't new don't sell that well anymore.

Tacos pretty much killed the need for AC for me. Really no point in investing when you can buy just about anything after a few days. Even then most stuff comes way down in price.

I'd avoid buying AC right now for pull tickets. From my experience its incredibly hard to get anything good. Sadly many of the items that aren't new don't sell that well anymore.

Tacos pretty much killed the need for AC for me. Really no point in investing when you can buy just about anything after a few days. Even then most stuff comes way down in price.

Same, I like to use the AC for other things, scratch is such a crapshoot, I'm okay doing Fun scratch because that doesn't cost me a thing.

kiryogi

Banned
Last scratch.... I pulled nearly 20m in goodies. :D

And this logic is wrong on accessories, lobby actions and hair styles. Those only go up on price.

ezodagrom

I use AC for other stuff also, like premium, and today expanded the inventory of my characters to 100.
Only tried the AC scratch like 2 times or so, only got stuff worth around 200k (a voice and mag food). >_>;

Blueblur1

You need AC cash to do AC scratch cards but you usually get better stuff there...usually.

Gold scratch costs 500 AC per pull instead of 200, and guarantees you'll draw a cast part or clothing item. Not worth it since you're just removing items from the prize pool that generally have more resale value than clothing anyway.

What I'm confused by is the listings and options. The listings are for the regular scratch followed by the Gold version of that scratch, right?

(So from top to bottom its the new scratch, new scratch G, old scratch, old scratch G, and finally FUN scratch. Or am I wrong?)

If the Gold scratches are listed in that list, why does the option "Draw an AC Scratch Gold Card" appear? Is it just a duplicate option? The UI is confusing me. >_<

Last scratch.... I pulled nearly 20m in goodies. :D

And this logic is wrong on accessories, lobby actions and hair styles. Those only go up on price.

I guess it differs from person to person, my luck in scratch, AC or Fun is just plain awful and I hardly get anything worth jack soooo that's my experience heh.

kiryogi

Banned
What I'm confused by is the listings and options. The listings are for the regular scratch followed by the Gold version of that scratch, right?

(So from top to bottom its the new scratch, new scratch G, old scratch, old scratch G, and finally FUN scratch. Or am I wrong?)

If the Gold scratches are listed in that list, why does the option "Draw an AC Scratch Gold Card" appear? Is it just a duplicate option? The UI is confusing me. >_<
Scratch options should be :

New ac scratch
New ac scratch gold
Old ac scratch
Old ac scratch gold
Fun scratch
10 pack of ac scratch vouchers (11 for bundle purchsse)
10 pack of ac scratch gold vouchers (11 for bundle purchase)

Blueblur1

Scratch options should be :

New ac scratch
New ac scratch gold
Old ac scratch
Old ac scratch gold
Fun scratch
10 pack of ac scratch vouchers (11 for bundle purchsse)
10 pack of ac scratch gold vouchers (11 for bundle purchase)

I think you just answered another question. So buying those bundles nets you 11 scratches instead of 10, right? So is there ever any reason to select from the first four scratch options at all?

kiryogi

Banned
I think you just answered another question. So buying those bundles nets you 11 scratches instead of 10, right? So is there ever any reason to select from the first four scratch options at all?

If you had left over ac and you're desperate for another pull... But other wise nope. The bundles are your best bang for buck if you want to play ac scratch.

Top Bottom