• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Kokonoe

Banned
36 Hunter / 30 Fighter and I just now noticed there is a Daily NPC in this game...

-edit-

They really need to remove where you get attacked by monsters even after the boss has died. So many times I get killed specifically because I can't see my character and there a bunch of goons attacking me. So annoying.

kiryogi

Banned
36 Hunter / 30 Fighter and I just now noticed there is a Daily NPC in this game...

-edit-

They really need to remove where you get attacked by monsters even after the boss has died. So many times I get killed specifically because I can't see my character and there a bunch of goons attacking me. So annoying.

They're free game! You shoulda killed them!

ezodagrom

These SutoCorp people are really annoying...ugh
I see I'm not the only one having problems with sutocorp...
Bought WM from them last monday, haven't received any emails from them, no order info, no code, nothing...
From now on I'm not going to use sutocorp again, I'm probably going to start using this one instead (heard from friends that it's as fast or faster than CN-USA):
http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

I see I'm not the only one having problems with sutocorp...
Bought WM from them last monday, haven't received any emails from them, no order info, no code, nothing...
From now on I'm not going to use sutocorp again, I'm probably going to start using this one instead (heard from friends that it's as fast or faster than CN-USA):
http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

Had no issue with SuTo here. My ISP blocked emails from them though and I had to get them to resend to Gmail. Check your order status on their website. If it says the code was sent, shoot them an email and ask them to send it to another email address.

The color change ticket was supposed to give you 60 minutes to freely modify on use... right...?

Cause it ended up being a one-time consumable during checkout at the Aesthetics Counter. Good thing I got my colors right the first time around...

The color change ticket was supposed to give you 60 minutes to freely modify on use... right...?

Cause it ended up being a one-time consumable during checkout at the Aesthetics Counter. Good thing I got my colors right the first time around...

No, that's just if you want to change your character's looks.

casmith07

Well, I'm trying to get the downloader to actually download the client, but I can't get it to work. It keeps giving me an error when I try to download it to my desktop and won't let me proceed.

Trying to use the guide on Kotaku to get started.

Kyon

Banned
Well, I'm trying to get the downloader to actually download the client, but I can't get it to work. It keeps giving me an error when I try to download it to my desktop and won't let me proceed.

Trying to use the guide on Kotaku to get started.

Bumped.org is all you need

Darn Falz glitched out on us, we defeated his arms and yet a bunch remain...=/

Elaborate? The only Falz glitches I've seen are too many arms spawning during the initial detached arms phase (8 instead of 4) and Elder doing nothing instead of respawning his arms like he's supposed to after breaking the first four.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I was trying to finish a CO where I needed to clear Caves Explore with Lisa...Vol Dragon wrecked my shit. Not an easy solo with poop vanilla weapons for me as a Ranger just yet.

Elaborate? The only Falz glitches I've seen are too many arms spawning during the initial detached arms phase (8 instead of 4) and Elder doing nothing instead of respawning his arms like he's supposed to after breaking the first four.

I got a related bug in my last run. We broke all his arms in 2nd phanse, and suddenly he had 2 more (over the unbreakable ones). We had time to break them again, because we were that good.

Man, I was trying to finish a CO where I needed to clear Caves Explore with Lisa...Vol Dragon wrecked my shit. Not an easy solo with poop vanilla weapons for me as a Ranger just yet.

I love all the bosses in the game but yeah I think the first time I fought Vol Dragon with my Hunter is still the most epic fight I have had.
Ranger is easy sauce in comparison ;p

Well we beat the Quest and got the all clear symbol but while Falz had completely disappeared (because we won the battle) a bunch of his detached arms still remained and were attacking us even though the quest was done.

Also I had a lot of invisible enemies appear on me yesterday...weird.

I'm a lvl 18 force. I tried this game back when it wasn't translated then stopped because I didn't want to burn myself out and the fact that they said they were gonna localize it. Since there is no localization in site, I ditched my ranger (who I found boring) and decided to try force.

Is there anyway I can get tech disks to buy? In the player shop console thing I tried searching for disks but couldn't find a section. I got all the ones I can in shop and have been using the hell out of zan on the like of the dark falz alerts (since it does like over 250 X 3 and hits and comes back around a couple times because of the angle), but when I see people shooting out laser beams for thousands of damage, I sort of just want to nuke shit eventually too. I also would like to have a shifta and deband. I remember in blue burst getting buffed was a huge difference in getting one shotted or just surviving and getting knocked down. It feels the same way at this point in the game because certain dark falz attacks hit hard (for me at this point at least).

Gattuso

iOCu5La7oMqwV.PNG
There is a section for it.

Ahh, I feel dumb, I didn't scroll down.

edit: I also can't believe I tried typing english spell names I remembered from PSO into the search box and expected results.

Wonko_C

Ahh, I feel dumb, I didn't scroll down.

edit: I also can't believe I tried typing english spell names I remembered from PSO into the search box and expected results.

CTRL+C/CTRL+V is a godsend for this game, you can look for the item name online then copy it and paste it on the game's search field.

Coxy

wow they're releasing tons of merchadise at the fan event, I want that red item key chain

Border Break vs PSO2 event seems cool too, I've wanted a console release for that game for so long :(

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Say the below phrase in-game to get the character voices livestream prize, :
うしたろう

Damn the white day quest that was planned is bugged and not showing up.
They just did an announcement saying it should be fixed but I think I'm going to crash. Oh well....

Edit: blah looks like its not happening anyway.

kiryogi

Banned
All cosmetic stuff?

More extreme quests. AD City (Ragne)/AD Ruins (Hunar)/AD Altar (EX). Border break collab event with boss crossover.

Some examples of how Extreme tower works BTW. A floor order could be, "Do not heal yourself" or "Kill Kradha from the front within 60 seconds" FUN FUN!

Oh yeah, the new class it seems for the katana/bow is BRAVER. :D

More extreme quests. AD City (Ragne)/AD Ruins (Hunar)/AD Altar (EX). Border break collab event with boss crossover.

Some examples of how Extreme tower works BTW. A floor order could be, "Do not heal yourself" or "Kill Kradha from the front within 60 seconds" FUN FUN!

Oh yeah, the new class it seems for the katana/bow is BRAVER. :D

When do we get the new class? That seems like a nice subclass for Force.

Well, Shitocorp is not sending me my AC after a week, so a Paypal dispute is now opened. I tried to buy Premium to sell my crap at the right time, but I wasn't allowed to. So, after the patch, probably all my crap will lose most of the value it had.

I'm not happy right now. I can't even play with absolute zero storage slots.

I remember in pso that people usually just deck out their mag in one stat. I accidently have 1 point of dex and the rest into tech. Would that mess up my mag evolution? 1 stat point won't kill me but if that prevents it from evolving into something cool I'll be a little disheartened.

Top Bottom