• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZtOeOHh.png

Does anybody else think Dark Souls really fell off after Anor Londo? All the areas after it were not very interesting, and no boss was tougher than those two jerks in the cathedral.

Does anybody else think Dark Souls really fell off after Anor Londo? All the areas after it were not very interesting, and no boss was tougher than those two jerks in the cathedral.

Fairly common opinion, I think. Personally I really enjoy Duke's Archives and the DLC area, but nowhere near as much as the trip from Undead Asylum to Anor Londo.

jolly-cooperation.png

Futureman

I don't think I made it that far.

No one is allowed to laugh at that Crosby photo he got a concussion so it's classless to laugh.

Fairly common opinion, I think. Personally I really enjoy Duke's Archives and the DLC area, but nowhere near as much as the trip from Undead Asylum to Anor Londo.

jolly-cooperation.png

I think the dense experience of Sen's Fortress into Anor Londo culminating in a hard-ass boss fight was unbeatable. Nowhere to go but down from that.

I felt the main problem the later stages had is they started you off in interesting environments, and each level you work toward less interesting places.

For example,

Catacombs > Tomb of Giants
Demon Ruins> Bed of Chaos
New Londo> The Void
Duke's Archives> Crystal Caves.

The sections before that were non-stop awesome section to awesome section that never dragged on too long.

Still, it's my favorite game to come out in the last two years. I hope the next one knocks it out the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom