• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3nfNoDA.jpg

i accepted!! i would've accepted sooner but i was away.

im sorry!
tumblr_inline_mfclnmWy9D1qc9unp.png

Look, I don't mean to be rude but I am really tired of seeing you making stupid "uguu" posts. This is supposed to be a thread for posting funny pictures, not a place to have private conversations or post random anime gifs that just scream "hey look at me!".

Finaika

Look, I don't mean to be rude but I am really tired of seeing you making stupid "uguu" posts. This is supposed to be a thread for posting funny pictures, not a place to have private conversations or post random anime gifs that just scream "hey look at me!".

Shots fired.

Vlodril

I like how people whenever going i don't mean to be rude immediately follow it by being rude. Why even put it there? You were planning to be rude from the start own up to it :p

I like how people whenever going i don't mean to be rude immediately follow it by being rude. Why even put it there? You were planning to be rude from the start own up to it :p

I'm not trying to be rude. I don't even have a problem with Aguirre as a poster. I'm just sick of him and other posters being off-topic and obnoxious in the thread. Wanna post funny pictures? cool, awesome. Don't want to? post in a different thread.

Angst

I'm not trying to be rude. I don't even have a problem with Aguirre as a poster. I'm just sick of him and other posters being off-topic and obnoxious in the thread. Wanna post funny pictures? cool, awesome. Don't want to? post in a different thread.

Yep. You weren't rude.

plug.png

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Ignore list, use it.

Stet

Banned
to be fair you'd have to ignore most of the people in the thread because they're all having stupid conversations about him almost constantly.

tumblr_m57j70jxgT1qcb5fko1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom