• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

fuuuuuu I haven't been to the beach in so long. I might just be that white.
Corpse white skins ftw

tumblr_mprsn0CQsE1r539hzo1_500.jpg

Melchiah

That's actually a pretty good idea, as the festivals around here nowadays don't allow you to take your own booze there. So they can charge you for overpriced alcohol, and make you spend your day waiting in the bar line, which is one of the reasons why I've stopepd going to festivals.

RedShift

That's actually a pretty good idea, as the festivals around here nowadays don't allow you to take your own booze there. So they can charge you for overpriced alcohol, and make you spend your day waiting in the bar line, which is one of the reasons why I've stopepd going to festivals.

This is why Glastonbury > other festivals. Take as much booze as you want in, even into the stages.

Even if I did end up running out by Sunday night and actually paid £8.50 for a double rum and coke FML.

27JcX3t.png

Melchiah

This is why Glastonbury > other festivals. Take as much booze as you want in, even into the stages.

Even if I did end up running out by Sunday night and actually paid £8.50 for a double rum and coke FML.

Tuska metal festival was the last bastion of freedom here, but they changed their customs two years ago, when they moved to a different place. It was totally different in the 90's, when you could go to any festival with a bag of beer in hand. I miss those days. =/

It's outrageously expensive nowadays. A beer cost 7€ + 2€ deposit for the can. It was the last time I'm going there. I really wish people would boycott the festivals, so maybe they had to change their ways back to a more customer friendly direction.

Not to mention, that if you have only one day's ticket, you can't leave the area, as you won't get back in. So, you're also being forced to buy overpriced food and non-alcoholic drinks there.

Sorry for going off-topic. Here's a couple of pics to compensate for it.

hbTO2r9.gif

JAG1FEv.jpg

TCNZush.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom