• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
ibq9OLfYe216aU.gif

Rubius

Übermatik;71264206 said:

Hippos are the most dangerous animal on earth from what I heard. Highly territorial and they can rip you apart in one single bite. At least sharks dont usually want to kill humans. The hippo dont give a fuck who he's killing.
Fun fact : Scientists believe that the Whale is a cousin of the Hippo because of the whale "legs" artifact who still form in the body of the whale.
tumblr_lnydmiRqGK1qkvl8ko1_500.jpg

Hey, I have no problem with prostitution. But really? 5000 is not really that much gold, its about 2-3 weeks of playtime in Burning crusade time.She could not raid or do crafting?

Oh well. Good for her.

Back when this thing was making it's rounds, all those years ago, I figured it was someone who normally just uses Craigslist for hookups deciding to get something for free to go along with it. Think that was even before the black temple patch so wasn't that deep into the expansion either.
Most people were too lazy/stupid to realize that just doing all the quests in every zone would get you close to an epic flapper as well

3ivunON.gif

Rubius

Back when this thing was making it's rounds, all those years ago, I figured it was someone who normally just uses Craigslist for hookups deciding to get something for free to go along with it. Think that was even before the black temple patch so wasn't that deep into the expansion either.
Most people were too lazy/stupid to realize that just doing all the quests in every zone would get you close to an epic flapper as well

3ivunON.gif

When I play a MMO, or any loot based or level based game, I have a no powerleveling policy. I wont get powerleveled or wont help somebody by powerleveling. If you think its too much work to play the game, then dont fucking play the game. People end up being level 80 and just learning how the skills work which give us bad healers, tanks and even DPS.
Just play the damn game you paid for.
Working and getting a mount is a rewarding experience who teach you about working for what you want. But if you dont find "working" in the game fun, then MMO are probably not for you. One of my friend always complaint that he have to go do his garden everyday in WoW. But he's still playing and doing his freaking garden.

I just dont get that. Live to win I guess.

Rubius

More like World of Whorecraft, amirite?

Meh, prostitution is one of those things I dont care about. You want to do it? Why shouldn't you be able to fuck somebody for money, if you and the person want to?

Fun fact : In Canada, prostitution is legal, but its illegal to gain money, ask for, and promote the act of prostitution. Right now they are looking in the issues since its a legal thing that is illegal. Its like if you had the right to drink beer, but only as long as you do not drink it or didnt make money out of it.
RqWnHRD.jpg

Mattilaus

Neo Member
Meh, prostitution is one of those things I dont care about. You want to do it? Why shouldn't you be able to fuck somebody for money, if you and the person want to?

Fun fact : In Canada, prostitution is legal, but its illegal to gain money, ask for, and promote the act of prostitution. Right now they are looking in the issues since its a legal thing that is illegal. Its like if you had the right to drink beer, but only as long as you do not drink it or didnt make money out of it.

They are actually saying it's a charter violation. Every person who works has a right to a safe and secure environment to work in. As prostitution is not illegal that makes it a legitimate job but the laws surrounding it (ie. the law against having an establishment for the purpose of prostitution) make it more dangerous.

I did a presentation on this during college, advocating secure establishments with security, closed circuit camera systems, and regulated testing for sexually transmitted diseases to make it safer for both the prostitute and the customer. Would generate some tax dollars as well.

Rubius

They are actually saying it's a charter violation. Every person who works has a right to a safe and secure environment to work in. As prostitution is not illegal that makes it a legitimate job but the laws surrounding it (ie. the law against having an establishment for the purpose of prostitution) make it more dangerous.

I did a presentation on this during college, advocating secure establishments with security, closed circuit camera systems, and regulated testing for sexually transmitted diseases to make it safer for both the prostitute and the customer. Would generate some tax dollars as well.

Germany (I think) have some problem right now since they legalized Prostitution. Its too popular. They have too many prostitutes and too many houses. Which drove the market down and the prices are now so low that they are ridiculous. Its like 10$ for a blowjob now in Germany. Some guys fly to Germany because the prices are so low. They should do something about that, because really you dont want a Mdonald priced blowjob...
But the whole thing is that prostitution is a education free job. You dont study to become a prostitute. Maybe to become a good one. Its one of those jobs where any person can just become one without any limitation and it require the less effort out there. So if anybody can become a prostitute, it can crash the market since the offer exceed the demand.

ATRBrLX.jpg

ajf009

Do any of you have the gif of the fat guy sitting at a desk throwing all the papers around? I desperately need it right now

When I play a MMO, or any loot based or level based game, I have a no powerleveling policy. I wont get powerleveled or wont help somebody by powerleveling. If you think its too much work to play the game, then dont fucking play the game. People end up being level 80 and just learning how the skills work which give us bad healers, tanks and even DPS.
Just play the damn game you paid for.
Working and getting a mount is a rewarding experience who teach you about working for what you want. But if you dont find "working" in the game fun, then MMO are probably not for you. One of my friend always complaint that he have to go do his garden everyday in WoW. But he's still playing and doing his freaking garden.

Oh yeah I defiantly agree with you. I always found it funny that I found that girl disgusting not because of the prostitution, but because how she saw skipping playing part of the game as some sort of good thing that she would "pay" for.

Anyway, funny pics.

eMUJ1ll.gif

Toppot

Cool thanks, that was pretty funny.
and I'm kinda impressed they even have Deadpool breaking the forth wall!

they also made this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZPsFWfi3k&yt:cc=on

"Oh là là"

Haha yeah, I posted a thread on the gaming side with that one when it came out, it went down quite well.

They also made this one which is quite funny (Slightly NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-b2YNErwxw&yt:cc=on

Only some of their videos have English captions and I find the ones that do very hit and miss, only 3-4 are gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom