• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

PzpbtAwl.jpg

I honestly can't believe people found snow leopards in that photo. You really put my "Find the Cat" pictures to shame. :(

Your pictures are funny because it is cats trying to be sneaky. The leopards one is a shrunken photo of things that blend with the background.

Here is a pic that you guys seem to like the style of.

3p2PING.jpg

I honestly can't believe people found snow leopards in that photo. You really put my "Find the Cat" pictures to shame. :(

Nah, it's just that they are professionals. The cats are more cute and try to follow suit.
I was standing there like an idiot for 5 minutes before I saw the third one (and only because it moved).

Guys, I need a .GIF, stat.

Does anyone have the one wherein the cartoon rabbit places a trophy reading "winner" on a desk in front of him and then does an unbelievably silly dance? Thank you in advance.

DonMigs85

Guys, I need a .GIF, stat.

Does anyone have the one wherein the cartoon rabbit places a trophy reading "winner" on a desk in front of him and then does an unbelievably silly dance? Thank you in advance.

I wanna sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom