• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

4fMADSFl.jpg

Those Xbox One graphics men. Cant believe they made Kazooie a Seagull and went on to do Nuts and Bolt 2
Banjokazooie.jpg

Batigol

Banned
I think I saw a dog fuck a woman once.

I was watching this video of some woman riding a dude. Pretty boring shit. Then all of a sudden this Labrador comes out of nowhere and starts humping the woman's back. Pink dick and everything

She didn't try and get him off and neither did the dude.

Then I felt weird and turned it off

Gvaz

Banned

I was watching this video of some woman riding a dude. Pretty boring shit. Then all of a sudden this Labrador comes out of nowhere and starts humping the woman's back. Pink dick and everything

Actually this was you

the-shit-i-put-up-with.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member

MAEQJuA.jpg

Edit: Never mind.

GabDX

Banned
Its sad that as a society, boobs became something secret. I hope we evolve in the next decades to allow topless women everywhere.

But if boobs were constantly exposed, we would eventually become desensitized and they wouldn't be as arousing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom