• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedShift

vM7EYMfl.jpg

A flayed banana has no secrets.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh this is so great. That second gif, it could be the loop of it, but he looks so tired of his action. Like he comes into his assembly line cooking job each day, and just chops and chops and chops. Why won't the supervisor let him marinade the meat once in a while? Chop...chop...
I'd seen this but didn't remember what movie it was from; a search for "Japanese knife head monster" gave me the answer. It's from Gamera vs Guiron. Guiron is the knife-head monster. The flying one is Gaos.

Here's the full battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVMAw19cuug
Thank you so much for this!
1ZRK9WR.gif

edit: I need a gif of what happens around 1:40 in that video, that was rad and hilarious.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member

Huh, I know exactly where that is in Vancouver, WA. It used to be an awesome pipe organ pizza place called Uncle Milt's.

milts_exterior-l.jpg

61FWpGn1PpL._SS500_.jpg

not-quite-organ-grinder-pizza-but-as-close-as-it-gets-21517509.jpg

milts_interior-Sept1999-l.jpg

They had a screen that would come down and play old black and white movies, there was a bubble machine, a guy would walk around in a Pink Panther costume and hand out prizes. Also, they had a great selection of arcade games. I went there many times as a kid but I barely remember much of it. What and unexpected blast of nostalgia! Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom