• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
imknyNsHN2SdG.gif

hahahahaha. either I'm drunk or all of this was brilliant :'D

Is that one those picture unrelated things? Also, what was he talking about? I was distracted by the photo.

Yes to the picture unrelated. Also it contains several references to other jokes or references that wouldn't make sense unless you know them. Such as the running gag that Americans clap after everything, and tip for everything.

6VsYg2T.jpg

Rubius

t8dqE9wl.jpg

The Korean VHS release of The Evil Dead.

Wait, I dont understand most to the images. There is no yelling kid in the movie, all three girls are the first corrupted, and there is never a girl that is in this position. Hell, I dont even remember a skeleton. Am I crazy or what? Is it like this Batman thing?
batman-toy.jpg

G.O.O.

Yes to the picture unrelated. Also it contains several references to other jokes or references that wouldn't make sense unless you know them. Such as the running gag that Americans clap after everything, and tip for everything.
I didn't even know this prior to this story

clP0a0L.jpg

Melchiah

Wait, I dont understand most to the images. There is no yelling kid in the movie, all three girls are the first corrupted, and there is never a girl that is in this position. Hell, I dont even remember a skeleton. Am I crazy or what? Is it like this Batman thing?
batman-toy.jpg

The girl and the skeleton appear only in the promotion shots, but the real joke is the kid, Chunk, from The Goonies.

UPfEfof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom