• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

how are these girls just sitting there and chatting like it's no uber achievement happening right in front of their eyes?

"Gosh, its the 5th time this week that he does that. I dont even think he goes to school here!"
JaKQkKD

Retro

damn, their NBC channel is 16?! that's messed up.

Yep, that's WNDU-TV in South Bend, Indiana. That should explain a lot. Her brother is her fellow news anchor too. Always gives me a laugh when that image pop up since I grew up watching them on TV and they're pretty obnoxious.

Rubius

Pk0Jc7O.jpg

Only posted it 'cause it appears to be from my town :lol

I worked in a hospital as security guard for a year and we did the handling of corpses and we accompanied the morgue who came to pick up the corpse. They put the body in a bag and the only lock inside the vehicle is the wheel that are laid down on the side. I suppose that if they break too fast, it could do that easily.

CBz3qaq.gif

GabDX

Banned
I worked in a hospital as security guard for a year and we did the handling of corpses and we accompanied the morgue who came to pick up the corpse. They put the body in a bag and the only lock inside the vehicle is the wheel that are laid down on the side. I suppose that if they break too fast, it could do that easily.

CBz3qaq.gif

You mean accelerate too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom