• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
6DmXrkQ.png

mFauzek.jpg

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
You seem to be new here. Let me tell you one of the unofficial rule of the Pics that make you laugh threads :

1) You shall post a sexy gif/pic once in a while, because "Why not?"
Nah, far from it both forum and thread-wise. I got lambasted once for posting what someone thought was a 'sexy' gif but was actually funny (it had a 'hidden' animation). Not that I care if anyone posts sexy pics anyhow. Just thought my dumb ass self missed something in that pic.

WKLT8uI.gif

Melchiah

The genuine German Sushi would be the Rollmops:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollmops

Great against hangover.

You learn something new every day. A friend of mine lived in Berlin for a couple of years, where he worked at a meat store. He told me they made liquid blood sausages, which were drank while fresh. According to him it tasted fine. We have blood sausages in Finland as well, but their innards are more like in the regular sausages. Funnily enough, when he visited here he always bought about twenty packs of coffee to take back with him, as he didn't like the German brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom