• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

Pretentious internet posing?
KuGsj.gif

Welp, she might as well do it now. Years will pass and she will get older, fatter, stronger, harder, sadder.
She will look at those videos in 30 years, crying, a bottle of liquid bacon in her hand. All she wanted is being a qt3.14. Now, all she want is to remember the feeling. All she want, is an another chance.
Why. Why. Why have the badgers forsaken her. Why.

DkuJgWs.jpg

rakhir

I don't believe the legitimatesy of this picture cause i can't see the car making an turn on the television, unless it has a huge lag
There's always a slight time difference on television, especially when those chases are on. They need to have an easy way to cut off the feed is something terrible happens.
There is a video when someone at Fox fucked up - the criminal stopped the car, got out and we hear the anchor shouting to cut the feed, but they didn't and they showed the guy shoot himself in the head.

It's probably on youtube, but you know, i don't recommend watching it.

Oh hey, a funny pictures thread.

c9055402fd207deab11e512f38d8cc63_original.jpg

Every fucking day.

Rubius

I don't believe the legitimatesy of this picture cause i can't see the car making an turn on the television, unless it has a huge lag

Well the image do have to go from the Helicopter to the News Station, from the news station to the line, and then you have the delay. There is probably a 4-8 second delay, easy. Kinda like when you speak with somebody in Australia in the news. The delay from the news station satellite to the other news station satellite can create a big lag.
This is exactly why a lot of NES game box arts had in-game assets on the front.

On the front? You mean like the real art style or you mean screenshots?
kid_icarus.cover.front.jpg

Pretty much everything at the German bakery near my university is outrageously sweet except for the plain white bread. I start to get seriously concerned about sugar diabetes whenever I walk by it.

what the fuck is wrong with you, at least cook that shit before you eat it

german bread. it's the best. and my cock. it's delicious.

First I wanted to say something dirty about stuff I don't cook either, before I eat it. But after reading your second sentence, I'm not sure that I want to make that joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom