• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

32VVWk6.gif

such pain

ouchh

stingy stingy
wow

such pain

wow

bee glove

wow

such sting

wow

Rubius

2NVVlGK.jpg

I corrected some of the more poorly translated ones.

I work in a inuit village, and most amerindian names are stuff "This is where X happened". One of the village is named "Place where there is a smell of rotten meat" because there was a herd of reindeer (Up to a 1000) that just drowned there, and the smell of corpses rotting was horrible.
Yep. Great name to name a village.

Melchiah

I work in a inuit village, and most amerindian names are stuff "This is where X happened". One of the village is named "Place where there is a smell of rotten meat" because there was a herd of reindeer (Up to a 1000) that just drowned there, and the smell of corpses rotting was horrible.
Yep. Great name to name a village.

That's an interesting story, and makes me wonder about what happened in Saaranpaskantamasaari (Island-Which-Has-Been-Shat-By-Saara), Vitunviheltämäaapa (String Marsh of the Whistling Cunt), and Paskalomavaara (Shit-vacation-danger). =)

tnaden

Guess what ? I don't get it. (I thought it was the ring, but seems not)

w2yMLI0.gif

Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist (Anime)
Will not make you laugh:
Single father with daughter is in money trouble, needs continued founding from/for his Chimera research. Combines daughter and dog to show he is capable of creating Chimeras that can speak. This is the result. Finds out he got his initial founding from using his wife.

G.O.O.

Single father with daughter is in money trouble, needs continued founding from/for his Chimera research. Combines daughter and dog to show he is capable of creating Chimeras that can speak. This is the result. Finds out he got his initial founding from using his wife.
rofl

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom