• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
lHU3XgU.jpg

4e4mv94.gif

EtnLkZC.jpg

Retro

Here is matriarchy in action. THE EYES ARE UP THERE LADY. JEEZ

I don't even follow wrestling or MMA or whatever this is, but I'm pretty sure somebody mentioned when this was posted before that she's on the verge of tears because they were just talking about something tragic. I think something about cancer? I dunno, some one will chime in with more details, I'm sure.

Rubius

I don't even follow wrestling or MMA or whatever this is, but I'm pretty sure somebody mentioned when this was posted before that she's on the verge of tears because they were just talking about something tragic. I think something about cancer? I dunno, some one will chime in with more details, I'm sure.

Oh yeah, I'm sure she's biting her lips and watching his pecs because of cancer. Check her privileges. :)
funny-woman-cleavage-angry-man-pubes-comic-pics.jpg

Opiate

Except people have a choice if they don't want to be organ donors. We, humans, are not made for profit. The point he's making is not about people being selfish, the point he's making is that he is saying that our bodies are $$$ and that we should not be as concerned about respecting people's choices they make when they are alive because the profit that can be made from their organs is greater than some stupid car.

While he is making a literal economic comparison, his clear point isn't about selling organs; it's about donating them. As wonderful as a million dollars is, I'd rather be alive than have a million dollars; in this way, kidneys and livers and hearts are more valuable than Bentleys.

Edit: I see this has already been covered.

Clydefrog

While he is making a literal economic comparison, his clear point isn't about selling organs; it's about donating them. As wonderful as a million dollars is, I'd rather be alive than have a million dollars; in this way, kidneys and livers and hearts are more valuable than Bentleys.

Edit: I see this has already been covered.

you're not ThoseDeafMutes

LeleSocho

Banned
stretch marks

Wasn't this a GAF user? It would've been nice if you asked his permission to use it (not that you are forced to, he put it up on the internet out of his own will and maybe you already asked him)
Also the image is the total opposite of fun, i think it's disturbing and has nothing to do with this thread.

Wasn't this a GAF user? It would've been nice if you asked his permission to use it (not that you are forced to, he put it up on the internet out of his own will and maybe you already asked him)

I didn't get it from GAF to be fair, spaceghetto! If it's a GAF member i'm sorry, didnt know. Still think it's pretty fascinating.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I didn't get it from GAF to be fair, spaceghetto! If it's a GAF member i'm sorry, didnt know. Still think it's pretty fascinating.

Yes but it is not FUNNY. Jesus fucking christ. Get it out of here.

You too, guy who quoted it. God. I am not in this thread for this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom