• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

tumblr_muamjgNdoI1s8hakxo1_250.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Rubius

Freezing rain is the worst. Even broke one of my car door once. It's supercooled rain that freeze the moment it come in contact with a solid. Very dangerous. The rain can be at -36 Celcius and still be a liquid in the clouds.

Waking up to a car froze like that take about 30-40 min to clean of all the ice by hitting the car.
Here scientists who melted metal, poured it in a ant Colony and made art of the burnt house of thousands of burnt ants.
R4A5sVx.gif

Ql23i9b.gif

OiNXsgC.gif

PDYMxl3.gif

Rubius

9D1ZIxw.jpg

I do wonder how stuff like that work. Do they count as One person or as two? I do know they have a driving license, but is it for one of her or both? Because paying two driving license when you only drive with half a body is kind of a rip off.
The legal system is probably not equipped for this kind of Siamese.

G.O.O.

I do wonder how stuff like that work. Do they count as One person or as two? I do know they have a driving license, but is it for one of her or both? Because paying two driving license when you only drive with half a body is kind of a rip off.
The legal system is probably not equipped for this kind of Siamese.
If they both control one side of the body, they're probably not allowed to drive. If one head controls everything, then it's probably the driver.

And I learned yesterday that there were some very rare human chimeras : one body, but two different genetic codes depending on where you're looking.

tumblr_mmm0z5eAVG1qlrxk7o1_500.jpg

Nebula

I don't get it. There's nothing community like about a funny pics thread. It's just a thread for funny pics where we come to laugh (or cry).

Probably due to the number of members within the thread who post frequently to each other and being a large part of the post count because of it. It's not just a thread for funny pictures. Interactions between the same people happen often.

Community sucks though, but this is why I believe it was moved, because there is a community in here.

Rubius

If they both control one side of the body, they're probably not allowed to drive. If one head controls everything, then it's probably the driver.

And I learned yesterday that there were some very rare human chimeras : one body, but two different genetic codes depending on where you're looking.

tumblr_mmm0z5eAVG1qlrxk7o1_500.jpg

Both drive, and they do have a liscence. There was a documentary on them where you see them drive. One side control the right arm and leg, and one side the left side and leg. I do wonder what would happen in case of legal stuff. Like what if one her kill a guy? Do they both go to jail? Do they get a special treatment? It's a giant gray hole in the legal code.

Weird. Life is really weird and we have a ton to learn about our bodies and how we are made.
OohBurn.gif

Love that burn. Hypocrisy is so high sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom