• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

ogVnRSu.gif

usea

You guys realize the purpose of those images is so people post their birthdays. So that creepy detective-type posters can add that to their compiled list of personal information about posters.

Ever wonder why there's so many threads asking to give you a single piece of information, like what city you live in, or your first name or whatever? One by itself seems innocent, but if you put them all together you basically have a database of personal information.

Poison/Dark sucks anyway.

Rubius

You guys realize the purpose of those images is so people post their birthdays. So that creepy detective-type posters can add that to their compiled list of personal information about posters.

Ever wonder why there's so many threads asking to give you a single piece of information, like what city you live in, or your first name or whatever? One by itself seems innocent, but if you put them all together you basically have a database of personal information.

Poison Dark is pretty good.
435MS.png

I want more Bug/Ghost Pokemons.
Spr_5b_292.png

I mostly want to see a Water/Fire Pokemon. Like a Steam elemental or hydra. Could be cawl.

lsa7PtH.jpg

This baker made a couple of delicious mistakes.
KuzgTk0.jpg

Adorable, Slow and Deadly. Tonight at 8 in SICK SAD WORLD.
fG52LQn.gif

Avixph

This reminds me of that person that collected every picture posted in the real pics thread.

Rubius

We have the same birthday, bro.

It's pretty weird to think that about 1/365 of the population have the same birthday as you do. Which is 19 178 082 persons. Not exact because some people want to give birth at certain moments, like New year, Christmas or all that.

Problem with this kind of image is that they always get the amount wrong. Windows 8 have a size of 20gb which is 20480mb. 3711 x 1.44 = 5343mb or around 5 gb.
You would need 14222 floppy disk to install Windows 8.
Why not simply do the math and do a good job at the joke?

because they had 3711 disks and not 14222 disks?

Rubius

because they had 3711 disks and not 14222 disks?

Well it's a photoshop. Or at least I hope it is. The guy didnt go and print 3711 labels, applied them, wrapped all the floppy disk and only showed three of the floppy disk.
Only Kubrik is that crazy.
all_work.jpg

Fun fact about the Shining, Kurbrik wanted the very large pile of paper, to all have manually written the sentence. Even the page you never see had it on it. And they did a page translated for every other languages too.
The guy was nut. Nearly as nut as the V for Vendetta guy.

Sini

Problem with this kind of image is that they always get the amount wrong. Windows 8 have a size of 20gb which is 20480mb. 3711 x 1.44 = 5343mb or around 5 gb.
You would need 14222 floppy disk to install Windows 8.
Why not simply do the math and do a good job at the joke?
You are wrong. Win 8 weighs about 3.8GB on install disc.
When it is installed it will weigh about 20GB when it's uncompressed.

Rubius

You are wrong. Win 8 weighs about 3.8GB on install disc.
When it is installed it will weigh about 20GB when it's uncompressed.

Ah, this explain this. I'm sorry. But it's the fault of stuff and the fact that it's my 14 hours of my shift.
I should go to sleep soon, but dont worry.
ToVyZag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom