• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amakusa

HkvPPrN.gif

cd8ee015df9c18887a8bfaf0f0810bad-little-girl-boops-mannequins-butt.jpg

that dog one always gets me, the finger one is new bit still funny

Rubius

I miss the old days when nerds were easy to spot.

Well it's not really about looks. I dont say I'm into Cars if I'm not. I dont say I'm into Football when I'm not. It just seem that video games are cool now, and so people try to be cool by riding the video game train while still thinking they are not cool. So it seem that it's cool to say you play video games, but not actually play them.

Why do they claim to be nerd when they dont even know what it look like? Is it really that hot mode wise to be nerdy? Are they that stuck into look that they are like "Ok, I need to LOOK nerdy, but I must not be nerdy".
wHVGvwl.jpg

I was more being sarcastic on the nerd aspect of her costume. She is attractive, albeit too thin, but not at all nerdy.

Stock Photos of nerds said:
NEEEEEEEEERD.

JDSN

Banned
Why do they claim to be nerd when they dont even know what it look like? Is it really that hot mode wise to be nerdy? Are they that stuck into look that they are like "Ok, I need to LOOK nerdy, but I must not be nerdy".
wHVGvwl.jpg

Eh, what I get from that gif is a pedantic twat getting owned by that girl.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
http://sarahssilks.com/sites/sarahssilks.com/files/upload/chinese-zodiac-years2_0.jpg

- nice to be around
- like to talk
- people trust them

Well, 0/3 ain't bad.

Not an avatar joke, I was genuinely born the year of the rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom