• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

FKUjDXp.jpg

Mesoian

As we can see with this gif.
EDIT GIF :
the-fanservice.gif

If this is the least interesting part of the show, well I will go check that out.
Also, wat.

Believe me.

I was against the idiotic nature of the fanservice quite a bit, to the point where I was annoying the hell out of everying in the Kill La Kill OT. After the third episode though, you just learn to lean back, take a deep breath, and not get caught up on how stupid it is for girls to be sword fighting in sling bikinis because EVERYTHING else about the show is FUCKING AMAZING. I think Matt from Two Best Friends put it pretty well when he said, the only way you can top Gurren Lagann is to take the same GL formula and apply it to shit that does not matter. Making the mundane insane is how you keep the audience locked in.

FluxWaveZ

Believe me.

I was against the idiotic nature of the fanservice quite a bit, to the point where I was annoying the hell out of everying in the Kill La Kill OT. After the third episode though, you just learn to lean back, take a deep breath, and not get caught up on how stupid it is for girls to be sword fighting in sling bikinis because EVERYTHING else about the show is FUCKING AMAZING.

I'm really sensitive to fanservice, so I've not been able to just ignore it and embrace the insanity that is KlK. I'll try out episode 5, but I think I'm done with it.

I hate to do this, but, name?

Doing a little poking around with reverse image search comes up with a girl that uses Llabrys (that's two Ls)as a username. You might want to try searching for "Llabyrs imagefap".

I think it goes without saying that stuff on that site may not be suitable for work.

CorvoSol

Seriously? this is compared to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? TTGL at least was more decent on the fanservice side...

Yes, we all have based our comparisons off of a single still shot and that is precisely the reason why we all are saying it is like Gurren Lagann. It has nothing to do with it being by the same guy and therefore sharing stylistic similarities.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Oh thank god. A resurgence in opaquely insider Pokémon comics.

A vinegar sorbet between the courses of chuckles and mirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom