• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

CLUyh7x.jpg
I think I get why the football player is there, but I'm also not sure if I actually do.

CTLance

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ySHYdyG.gif[/IMG]
And this, ladies and gentlebeings, is what we bred dogs to do: The first thing it does is look at its owner, looking for hints, commands, or encouragement. It is perfectly integrated into the social mechanics of its masters and can interpret a wide range of gestures correctly.

K5KVKZH.jpg

Obligatory D'awwwwh:
T6jHu46.gif

Amikami

Banned
That's been on the back of the boxes of Nintendo games since Pokemon Red. Personally I think it's a good thing. Encourages young kids to learn to read.

You know this makes me smile from ear to ear. I played zelda Ocarina of time when I was young and I was bad at reading and comprehending when I started the game. I was frustrated when trying to read a book, but Zelda was fun and I got so much practice while I just enjoyed myself with that game. When I finished that game, I was pretty damn good at reading. Sure schooling had something to do with it, but to this day I credit Ocarina of Time with a lot of it. Good memories. Thank you Zelda!!

You know this makes me smile from ear to ear. I played zelda Ocarina of time when I was young and I was bad at reading and comprehending when I started the game. I was frustrated when trying to read a book, but Zelda was fun and I got so much practice while I just enjoyed myself with that game. When I finished that game, I was pretty damn good at reading. Sure schooling had something to do with it, but to this day I credit Ocarina of Time with a lot of it. Good memories. Thank you Zelda!!

My brother learned to read through Mischief Makers. What an awesome game.
2012-05-16-Mischief-Makers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom