• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

3601.png

ps3 jokes were the best.

DVsyDFj.jpg

fEzQeEy.jpg

Did he win?

Some many years ago, long before this comic, Reginald was in a relationship and they suffered a miscarriage. Now, this relationship was toxic to begin with and doomed to fail regardless, so that the miscarriage was the straw that broke the camel's back came as no surprise. It was a pregnancy neither of them wanted in the first place, so the event didn't effect him nearly as much as it would, say, a couple who was trying for a child. Still, he saw the emotions it can bring up first hand, and he saw how it could truly hurt someone. It's a tough thing to handle because it's nobody's fault. There's nobody you can blame.

commedieu

Banned
Wait, was this in Downtown San Diego? I swear I've seen this dog driving like a madman on the sidewalk.

yeah. I have a video to... was there for a conference about 3 weeks ago. I think the dude has a remote control or something for the car? But the dog was just chilling out in the car while the dude ate. So fucking boss, lol.

Honestly a little mad at myself for thinking i was going to take a picture to make an Avixph joke :\ but, well.. gaf is life.

Avixph

yeah. I have a video to... was there for a conference about 3 weeks ago. I think the dude has a remote control or something for the car? But the dog was just chilling out in the car while the dude ate. So fucking boss, lol.

Honestly a little mad at myself for thinking i was going to take a picture to make an Avixph joke :\ but, well.. gaf is life.
Can you post a link to the video?

GTFO, they actually advertised that at $799 on TV?
Well you are saving $340.

Good start, junior!
There is nothing wrong with saying you don't understand the message in a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom