• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MB-

zMV2fHH.jpeg

Bo0Ny0M.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Avixph

Melchiah

This spoiler scene of Game of Thrones was posted here a while ago.

I just watched a few episodes of season 3, and it turned out to be even bigger spoiler than I expected; the conclusion of the episode, and a certain plotline. And this is not the first time something like that lurks among the funny pics.

So, could the mods please make it a bannable offense from now on to post spoilers (without proper alerts) of recently released series/movies/games on the funny pics threads? Perhaps it would make people think twice, even if they're not familiar with the pic's/gif's origin, before posting such material here, where people have no way of guarding themselves from the images. The way I see it, the lack of knowledge on the poster's behalf doesn't excuse the damage done.

P.S. My intention is not to call lynching for LittleBoots here, I just wish something could be done to the matter from here on.

lingiii

Banned
This spoiler scene of Game of Thrones was posted here a while ago.

I just watched a few episodes of season 3, and it turned out to be even bigger spoiler than I expected; the conclusion of the episode, and a certain plotline. And this is not the first time something like that lurks among the funny pics.

So, could the mods please make it a bannable offense from now on to post spoilers (without proper alerts) of recently released series/movies/games on the funny pics threads? Perhaps it would make people think twice, even if they're not familiar with the pic's/gif's origin, before posting such material here, where people have no way of guarding themselves from the images. The way I see it, the lack of knowledge on the poster's behalf doesn't excuse the damage done.

P.S. My intention is not to call lynching for LittleBoots here, I just wish something could be done to the matter from here on.

no-fun-allowed.jpg

gettin' upset 'bout spoilers is lame. it's the internet! we talk about the pop culture here.

2Y4lu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom