• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesoian

That's messing with my head. What is it ?

tumblr_mm3jhw3p5o1rg6wsgo1_500.jpg

This happens at my gym, only it's a woman who wears a leotard that's too small, so her breasts look like they're about to spill out at any moment (but they won't because of her camisole).

This spoiler scene of Game of Thrones was posted here a while ago.

I just watched a few episodes of season 3, and it turned out to be even bigger spoiler than I expected; the conclusion of the episode, and a certain plotline. And this is not the first time something like that lurks among the funny pics.

So, could the mods please make it a bannable offense from now on to post spoilers (without proper alerts) of recently released series/movies/games on the funny pics threads? Perhaps it would make people think twice, even if they're not familiar with the pic's/gif's origin, before posting such material here, where people have no way of guarding themselves from the images. The way I see it, the lack of knowledge on the poster's behalf doesn't excuse the damage done.

P.S. My intention is not to call lynching for LittleBoots here, I just wish something could be done to the matter from here on.

Well said, and I completely agree. You should PM a mod in case you haven't already. It might get a response that way.

This spoiler scene of Game of Thrones was posted here a while ago.

I just watched a few episodes of season 3, and it turned out to be even bigger spoiler than I expected; the conclusion of the episode, and a certain plotline. And this is not the first time something like that lurks among the funny pics.

It's footage from the end of the episode, but it's not really a spoiler. It gives no context and nothing about it suggests the outcome of that episode. If I saw someone posting the scene from that ep where Dany goes
Dracarys, burn!
, I would be deleting and possibly banning, but it's a judgement call each time.

Melchiah

It's footage from the end of the episode, but it's not really a spoiler. It gives no context and nothing about it suggests the outcome of that episode. If I saw someone posting the scene from that ep where Dany goes
Dracarys, burn!
, I would be deleting and possibly banning, but it's a judgement call each time.

I guess it's debatable, depending on what one considers a spoiler. For me it's anything that reveals something I wouldn't know otherwise, as I'll be waiting for that moment from then on. In this case it was easy deduce from the gif, that
Khaleesi would get those troops, and two new allies on her side.
The image in question was just the last in line, as there have been several too revealing (AFAIC) pics on the image threads in the past. Good to know though, that these kind of things are monitored.

Zio

I'd pretend my car had a massive Terminator 2 style blade-arm that would cut all the grass and living things down and jump over all the metal things. Usually a spec on the window was the focus point of it. Kinda weird now that I think of it.
Still play it sometimes though out of habit. It's kinda fun... -__-

Hachimaki

What are they saying?

ダメ ダメ is like "No" or "Stop" Sometimes it can be translated as "don't do it".

ちょっと。。。勝手に乗らいないで. I think is like saying, "Don't ride without knowing how to."

Someone else can correct me though my Japanese isn't that great.

Mik2121

"Don't ride without asking / without permission"

Chuckie

I'd pretend my car had a massive Terminator 2 style blade-arm that would cut all the grass and living things down and jump over all the metal things. Usually a spec on the window was the focus point of it. Kinda weird now that I think of it.
Still play it sometimes though out of habit. It's kinda fun... -__-

Holy shit.... me too :O

katte ni is more like "without permission" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom