• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

tumblr_mm7vz5nJY11qdlh1io1_400.gif

Übermatik;56743822 said:
What is this. Like, is this some kind of stupid train that people get sucked into. "Hey, everyone laughs at people that act all mysterious and wear fedoras and say their really deep and intelligent and claim they're true gentlemen, but maybe, just maybe, I can give it a go and not get laughed at.."

Seriously, is it a challenge or something? I'm sure they aren't bad people or anything, but what's with this suicidal trend?

I just figure people search okcupid for pictures of people wearing fedoras and then write pathetic captions about being atheist or deep in order to make it seem like the person in the picture wrote it.

Jitters

Not going to lie, I've wondered what it would be like to have boobs. I always wonder how much you notice them or how heavy they feel.

Katy Perry is hot by herself, but what makes her even hotter is that she rebelled against her evangelical parents. Nothing hotter than a catholic/religious girl that goes wild.

Jitters

That one time I kept posting Katy stuff the thread got locked. lol

tumblr_mm83liZoYq1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Did anyone figure out what that dick like thing in that one pic was?

I heard today her father is now preaching that she's the devil's daughter, which prompted the newscaster to make the obvious joke.

[joke]So she's Obama's sister then?[/joke] ;)

Edit: My joke was @ making fun of Republicans who think Obama is the anti-christ. The internet can't always show sarcasm or jokes properly.

neptunes

Not going to lie, I've wondered what it would be like to have boobs. I always wonder how much you notice them or how heavy they feel.

Of course you can notice how heavy they feel, that's one of the reasons why some women get reductions to theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom