• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

n3PGU3N.jpg

I disagree with the phrasing. I think Wisconsin is probably the best at binge drinking!

Leunam

Electrified wires in a Tough Mudder race (I've done a few of them). The effect is like getting tased.

Friend of mine did it and he says your entire body can seize up if you hit one of the more powerful currents.

Sounds like a blast, honestly.

Tom_Cody

Friend of mine did it and he says your entire body can seize up if you hit one of the more powerful currents.

Sounds like a blast, honestly.
Eh, it makes for a fun story. The events really awesome in general. My friends and I have done a bunch and all of them were very memorable.

Leunam

Eh, it makes for a fun story. The events really awesome in general. My friends and I have done a bunch and all of them were very memorable.

I'm hoping to be in better shape next year so I can go to one. Not interested in 5 or 10k's, but this is something I would do.

Mudkips

Banned
I don't know but to me that just makes it seem like nature could use a better medium at the physical layer. Having that much packet loss and only solving it by sending more packets are just bad engineering.

Each packet is different, which is kind of the whole point of the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom