• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
idw0P19rDlWwy.gif

I just wanna say, this fox is hunting for mice. It actually has ultra sensitive hearing. So whats going on here is it has located a mouse/rodent tunneling under the snow and went for the kill. It's really cool actually.

Rubius

arrow to the knee joke

I think the joke is more that some kid did a Arrow to the knee joke, while a real soldier who lost both his leg, take him seriously. Its dark humor and somewhat tragic.

It's so fake, sloths - if they exist - can't swim...

-Although sloths spend most of their time in trees, they swim when the rainforest is flooded to find new habitats and mates
-A sloth has to crawl on its stomach using its claws to pull itself along on the ground, but it can move three times faster in water
-The sloth’s mammalian swim reflex is so developed that it can hold its breath for up to 40 minutes under water
-Fossil evidence suggests there was once a species of giant aquatic sloth
-Sloths have a green tinge because they cultivate algae in their fur for camouflage. This also supplies the smarter predator with one portion of its five a day.

GIANT AQUATIC SLOTHS OH GOD, SO FREAKING BIG.
Prehistoric3.JPG

WHAT THE FUCK. Green magic is overpowered for real.

Crayons

Banned
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a fedora. It's just douchebags that wear them with a shitty hipster clothes. It's like wearing a neck tie with a t-shit and jeans.

Yeah, those douchebags. We're nice guys in fedoras.

By the way, anyone know how many Kindness Coins it takes before a girl is obligated to have sex with you?

Raiden

Banned
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a fedora. It's just douchebags that wear them with a shitty hipster clothes. It's like wearing a neck tie with a t-shit and jeans.

It should be illegal to wear a fedora with anything other the a nice suit and tie.

You should post a picture of yourself to prove a point.

D_prOdigy

It should be illegal to wear a fedora with anything other the a nice suit and tie.

Wait, are you the 'fedora Gaffer'?

I don't think you are...

That guy is a treat though. He wouldn't have put forward his defence of fedoras quite so diplomatically.

Rubius

The avenger salary

Any reason why Iron man is paid 13 times to amount of everybody else? Is it because his character is loved and the actor do a great job? He's easily my favorite character of the avengers, but 13 times what the other people are making? Damn.

200_s.gif

tumblr_m9aerbHGfs1qfanzro1_r1_500.gif

Pro

Any reason why Iron man is paid 13 times to amount of everybody else? Is it because his character is loved and the actor do a great job? He's easily my favorite character of the avenger, but 13 time what the other people are making? Damn.

But he (Robert Downey Jr.) probably pulls in a large percentage of the audience just being on screen thus making the movie do a whole lot better and make a whole lot more money. Iron Man 3 just pulled in $175 million on its opening weekend.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Any reason why Iron man is paid 13 times to amount of everybody else? Is it because his character is loved and the actor do a great job? He's easily my favorite character of the avengers, but 13 times what the other people are making? Damn.

200_s.gif

Because his movies made a lot more.

200_s.gif

Pretty sure his bonus was a percentage of the profits.

Avengers made mad profits.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I watched The Avengers just for Ironman. :3
It's the most fun of all the heroes.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Really? Never really seen him elsewhere. Hum. Still, 13 times? His manager must have been really good on his contract.

He was also in the recent Sherlock Holmes movies and Tropic Thunder, not to mention a bunch of other lesser known movies.

Rubius

I watched The Avengers just for Ironman. :3
It's the most fun of all the heroes.

Yeah. Hulk is fun too, but the actor have nothing to do with the CGI animation that he is.
Bruce Banner is uptight
Captain America is a normal superhuman guy with a ultra special shield and uptight
Black Widow is a normal human with cleavage and martial skills and uptight
Hawkeye is a douche and uptight
Thor is a super human guy with a hammer and is uptight.
Only Hulk and Iron man are cool on screen. Kinda wish they can grab Spiderman and Deadpool. But I doubt that Deadpool will get along with the avengers.

Why is there no Deadpool movie yet? And a real one, not the Wolverine Deadpool.
Dont tell me that a 4th wall breaking jackass wont make a good movie.
best-iphone-games-36.jpg

They made a guy who would never shut up into a guy with no mouth.
What.
tumblr_m4nbevum0H1qd3p2to1_500.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Deadpool the movie would be like Ferris Buellers Day Off: the comic book movie no?

I'm referencing the amount of time Matthew Broderick talks to the camera.

Toppot

Why is there no Deadpool movie yet? And a real one, not the Wolverine Deadpool.
Dont tell me that a 4th wall breaking jackass wont make a good movie.

They made a guy who would never shut up into a guy with no mouth.
What.

Some hope (from a movie writer):

TJ Fixman Twitter said:
YOU GUYS. I can't give details, but I was lucky enough to see the test done for the #Deadpool movie. GOD I HOPE FOX MAKES THIS HAPPEN. #fb

https://twitter.com/TJ_Fixman/status/332241377947680772

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom