• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

8eBlQdF.jpg

D.Lo

Any reason why Iron man is paid 13 times to amount of everybody else? Is it because his character is loved and the actor do a great job? He's easily my favorite character of the avengers, but 13 times what the other people are making? Damn.
Because the marvel universe was built on RDJ's performance, and Avengers was really Iron Man 3 and everyone else was a supporting actor.

Raiden

Banned
Because the marvel universe was built on RDJ's performance, and Avengers was really Iron Man 3 and everyone else was a supporting actor.

And because he is about 13 times as talented as the rest of the crew.

Well, most of them.

Nickovic

How has that bongo image not been moderated? What are the odds for it being overlooked? That's of course if it would be I guess the nipples are covered.

RedShift

I never got the whole thing with censoring boobs, where you're allowed to show the entire thing but not the nipple. Like you get magazines with the entire boob shown but a tiny star over the nipple.

The nipple isn't even the sexy part really.

hKtMWLG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom