• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

And which or these Canadian icons didn't move to the United States the first chance they had?[/IMG]
Most of the non hollywood one stayed in Canada. If you want to be in show buisness you pretty much have to go to the states. But Maurice Richard and the politicians all stayed in Canada and Quebec.
And a lot of those stars come back to Canada from times to times.

ScR0QYm.jpg

cnybPh5.jpg

Rubius

Why the dog doesn't react immediately to the lemon taste?

C9wg7.gif
I think he got some kickback taste. Like eating really spicy food. Its okay and then,
tumblr_mhmvrqVNqY1qmt85zo1_500.png

Any particular reason why dogs hate citrus aromas? I saw a bark colar with Citronella spray used to "attack" the dog when he bark.

Mesoian

Went raving for a couple of years, phat pants are the most comfortable piece of clothing bar none.

Not keen on the kandy shit though.

I've worn hakama a few times for ceremony and cosplay. Big pants made of soft material are amazing. It's a shame they'll never be in respectable fashion again.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
just noticed theres a green eye ball in everyone of those comics also the pear one has a upside down bird and a stick of dynamite drawn into the tree in the back

But Drifloon is Flying too...
I thought about that too. But a gravity move would make it so that drifloon couldn't levitate, or at least intensify the pull of gravity on it. Yet, seeing as how gravity is a psychic move, dugtrio most likely would not be able to do it.

God dammit. I'm thinking of pokemanz much too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom