• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mmlgrhpEDB1qkk89oo1_400.gif

Retro

I always wondered what Calvin and Hobbes would be like if written by the Family Circus guy.

At least Bill Keane can fit his punchline into a single panel. Waterson's frame layouts were brilliant and he had to fight hard to get them printed that way. To see someone yank that beloved final panel out and shove it on top of theirs like some kind of Frankenstein monster and then go all VGCats on Calvin and Hobbes? A part of me quietly rages to see someone even attempt to hijack C&H, and do it so poorly without even a thought to what made the original so great.

Sorry. I know we're not supposed to be critical in the funny pictures thread, but we've seen a few of these reboot-type things and they're always so terribly done.

The jump from the hill at the end made me laugh out loud. The best bailout gif I've ever seen.

I feel bad for laughing because I have this feeling the Badger didn't end up so well.

But god dammit that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while and I cannot stop giggling every time I see it flip off the hill side

Rubius

He's sitting next to a guy from Lost series, where a plane crashed.

Ah, I was sure it was that. Dont see the funny in that, except that he was on a weezer album.
EDIT: Forgot the read the last part of your sentence. HA. Yeah, not really reassuring. I wonder if you asked him his name he would say the name of his character. Would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom