• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

tumblr_mmck35J5Qk1qdlh1io1_400.gif
What is this animal? Look like a baby ferret but its not. I'm sure I seen this before, but cant remember the name. EDIT: Its a Stoat/Weasel. Nice.
tumblr_mjoudzVnZT1qdlh1io1_400.gif

:3
VAlh0dc.jpg

2ZUC6WF.jpg

KDzaPiZ.jpg

I might have to buy this book even if I'm not the biggest Star Wars guy. (They are called Vader's Little Princess and Darth Vader and Son).

Raiden

Banned
The girl behind her was like "OMG I'M RIGHT BEHIND JESSICA SIMPSON :O" or she have a mental disorder... Wait, is that even Jessica Simpson?
What am I doing still typing. DEAR GOD HELP ME.
funny-gifs-newborn-deer.gif

OH GROW UP DEER.

Pretty sure they all have mental disorders.

Still funny though.

Switters

Okay, you win. I spent about 15 minutes trying to find the real movie, can't do it. Anyone got the real sauce for this? For scientific reasons, of course.

I found it once and was pretty damned disappointed. It's mostly anal and gape. Dude has a small dick. Chick is bored as fuck. Maybe that's your thing idk good luck.

Hoo-doo

Banned
What is this animal? Look like a baby ferret but its not. I'm sure I seen this before, but cant remember the name. EDIT: Its a Stoat/Weasel. Nice.

:3
VAlh0dc.jpg

2ZUC6WF.jpg

KDzaPiZ.jpg

I might have to buy this book even if I'm not the biggest Star Wars guy. (They are called Vader's Little Princess and Darth Vader and Son).

I actually found this book at a local store last week and snapped a picture of it.
Tempted to buy it for my friend who's a giant SW nerd.

vaderrds1p.jpg

Rubius

Canada is the perfect example of how globalisation and neoliberalism can take the culture out of a country.
Culture is a big word that does not really mean anything. Culture change over time and it become stale after a while. Are we the same guys from 100 years ago? Nope. And that's a good thing. I really hope that at one point in history everybody will have the same things. Saying "Oh yeah I make this this way here" and then changing it overtime because somebody else showed you an another way to do things is not bad. Wanting us to stay "pure Canadians" do not make sense and is backward.
canada.gif

Bauhaus

Banned
Culture is a big word that does not really mean anything. Culture change over time and it become stale after a while. Are we the same guys from 100 years ago? Nope. And that's a good thing. I really hope that at one point in history everybody will have the same things. Saying "Oh yeah I make this this way here" and then changing it overtime because somebody else showed you an another way to do things is not bad. Wanting us to stay "pure Canadians" do not make sense and is backward.

I'm not saying a country should always have the same culture, culture is always evolving.
What I was trying to say is that a country should never forget its heritage and history but still be open to new things, Brazil and Germany are a great example. How many canadians know the very basics of french?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom