• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qor59zd.jpg

argh...

dani_dc

I have no idea what is supposed to be happening there.

Football fans watching a match between two rival clubs(Porto x Benfica) in a mall, Porto supporter apparently wanted the Benfica supporter to leave and tried to force him to do so, and the Benfica supporter replied by punching him in the face.

Avixph

There's no mention of any deaths in the news linked in the video. They only mention that he was out cold.

Two men try to expel supporters assitiam Classico at Dolce Vita. One reacts disferindo a violent blow leaving the attacker to the ground lifeless.

Video courtesy of the Morning Post -

xptoxyz

Football fans watching a match between two rival clubs(Porto x Benfica) in a mall, Porto supporter apparently wanted the Benfica supporter to leave and tried to force him to do so, and the Benfica supporter replied by punching him in the face.

I actually believe they were both Porto fans, the one sitting down was either confused to be a fan of the other team or was target supposedly by criticizing the other guy's attitude at kicking other people out of the space or something like that well the rest on video.

I legitimately think that guy died.

Nah, he left on his own without medical assistance from what I can gather. Was well deserved though.

dani_dc

Two men try to expel supporters assitiam Classico at Dolce Vita. One reacts disferindo a violent blow leaving the attacker to the ground lifeless.

Video courtesy of the Morning Post -

That's a literal translation, while the word used in the article can indeed be translated to lifeless, it's not usually used in the context of deaths, but instead it's usually used to refer to people who are out cold.

I actually believe they were both Porto fans, the one sitting down was either confused to be a fan of the other team or was target supposedly by criticizing the other guy's attitude at kicking other people out of the space or something like that well the rest on video.

It's a bit hard to tell with the quality of the video but the dude that punched the others looked like he had a red scarf around his neck under his sweater(you can see it dangling when he tries to punch the second guy) , and the news refers fans of both teams. Though it's hard to tell what's going on with such a low qualtiy video, and the article doesn't really give much detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom