• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

pep5ujz.jpg

mHBUOvQ.png

Seanspeed

Banned
Now we all can disagree about things, but it isn't nice to flat out lie like that.
I really don't *want* to. I feel bad, but animals getting killed shouldn't be funny. Even if its a technically 'humorous' situation, a person dying in a pic/gif/vid makes it really distasteful, right?

Anyways, just so I'm not bitching without contributing:

phoenixyz

Übermatik;171881921 said:
AND THE GIF IS GREATER THAN 2MB ARRRGHHHHH.

/shitpost

Is it too much to ask that we not post 50mb jiffs killing browsers in a funny pics thread?

I don't want to bitch but its extremely inconsiderate.

Melchiah

The last one reminds me of the teacher who taught Swedish in my high school. I've never even once have had use for it in the working life, which is one of the reasons for why many in Finland hate being forced to go through years of studying it.

This is why English teachers are the best, we know the shit we teach isn't real world applicable.

As a someone whose mother tongue isn't English, I've certainly found it useful in my life. ;)

The last one reminds me of the teacher who taught Swedish in my high school. I've never even once have had use for it in the working life, which is one of the reasons for why many in Finland hate being forced to go through years of studying it.

Wasn't there even people who wanted to swap out Swedish with Russian in parts too at school? Especially for people living near the border.

Melchiah

Wasn't there even people who wanted to swap out Swedish with Russian in parts too at school? Especially for people living near the border.

Now that you say it, I have a faint recollection of something like that being in the local news at some point. Russian could be more useful for them, just like Swedish is more useful in the coastal cities. I did my civil service at a nursery school in a coastal city, and English worked just fine when I picked up Swedish exchange students from the airport.

Now that you say it, I have a faint recollection of something like that being in the local news at some point. Russian could be more useful for them, just like Swedish is more useful in the coastal cities. I did my civil service at a nursery school in a coastal city, and English worked just fine when I picked up Swedish exchange students from the airport.

Yeah it was mentioned on the news here in Norway years ago! I used to have a boss that came from northern Sweden, but he spoke the typical finnish-swedish with the thick accent. Confusing, cause I first thought he was from Finland!

Anyway, keeping up the funny thread:
16776052f2a81f074f8ff316fb5a71a3.960x699x1.jpg

DD

Yeah it was mentioned on the news here in Norway years ago! I used to have a boss that came from northern Sweden, but he spoke the typical finnish-swedish with the thick accent. Confusing, cause I first thought he was from Finland!

I would fit in there. Please, accept me.

Bradach

Nobody needs this much personal space.

This is more efficient queing

INdia%20Q.jpg

someone please explain to me the jokes

The first one is about people hating on artists. You expect the artist to hate on others, but in the twist he hates himself too. I don't find it funny, but that's the joke.

The second one features two people in a desert where water is a scarcity. The first person brings that up by mentioning how thirsty he is, and the second mentions having to urinate, which implies he drank more water than he should have. The joke is the second person should have shared the water he had with the first person.

The third one features a person getting an erection from a tragedy, because it's funny that that arouses him.

Melchiah

I don't get it, either.

Here's few more. I guess they don't open to everyone.

QD9g0Dfl.jpg

WAwF4Kml.jpg

And a similar to one I posted earlier:
F6N9kxUl.png

EDIT:
The second one features two people in a desert where water is a scarcity. The first person brings that up by mentioning how thirsty he is, and the second mentions having to urinate, which implies he drank more water than he should have. The joke is the second person should have shared the water he had with the first person.

I interpreted that one differently; the other guy has a solution for the thirst.

The first one is about people hating on artists. You expect the artist to hate on others, but in the twist he hates himself too. I don't find it funny, but that's the joke.

The third one features a person getting an erection from a tragedy, because it's funny that that arouses him.

Huh, I got them all, but my interpretation of the second was that the solution to their issues would be the guy pees in the other dude's mouth...

:|

Übermatik;171972044 said:
Huh, I got them all, but my interpretation of the second was that the solution to their issues would be the guy pees in the other dude's mouth...

:|

I interpreted that one differently; the other guy has a solution for the thirst.

Ew, gross! Haha, I suppose there's that too, but urine doesn't have enough water content to both hydrate you and cleanse all the toxins you're introducing. I was thinking more along the lines of Dumb and Dumber where Lloyd was wearing two pairs of gloves.

DD

I just ordered an invisible baseball bat from eBay. I can't wait for it to arrive, my girlfriend won't know what hit her.

Man, I've been in that situation. ;(

Not on live TV, of course, but awful anyway. Worse, actually. I was with a friend and talking with an old man that was my neighbor on the street. We were being playful, telling jokes when suddenly the old man made a move with his hand towards my wee wee. It wasn't a perv move or anything, but he made that strange movement with his hand and I, instinctively, pulled my hip back with so much speed, which made my head end there on... his fuckin' hand. Not knowing what to do, I grabbed his hand with both of mine and dived my fuckin' red face deeper on his old hand, laughing because I was dead inside. To think that my friend saw that... ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom