• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kxsk8lS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dnsNAET.webm

/edit
Dunno how to get GIFs from WEBMs... :(

Change extension from .mp4/.giv/.webm to .gif and wrap it in an tag.

ezpz

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Doot Loops just won this fucking thread. #dead

But it will get a huge GIF then, like 60-70 MB. I don't get why 10-seconds-GIFs grow so huge.

Because they're not gifs. Not originally, anyway - imgur accepts movie files and converts them to webm or similar for display on their website gallery. However, seeing as this is an interchangeable conversion between gif and gifv, you can change the extension to either or and get essentially the same moving image in two different formats. For example, you can convert gifs to gift/webm/mp4/whatever.

If you get me.

Piggus

I'm not unaware of what is supposed to be funny about that. I just don't think there's anything to laugh about seeing an intelligent animal already injuried, desperately trying to survive, only to get thrown a big old bow at it, hurting it immensely and allowing it to get caught, where it will live its last moments in agony, scared to death, until the hunter decides to finally finish the job, whenever that will be.

HAHAHAHA , fucking hilarious.

*tiny violin*

Bodacious

Banned
How 'bout some original material? I took these shots last month on vacation in Japan.

If we just had a few more of these, we could really clean up this town ...

bqzddfi.jpg

I don't know what the Workaholic does, but his hours are Sat 3-6pm, Sun 12-6pm.

ZW4jnz6.jpg

Avixph

How 'bout some original material? I took these shots last month on vacation in Japan.

If we just had a few more of these, we could really clean up this town ...

bqzddfi.jpg

I don't know what the Workaholic does, but his hours are Sat 3-6pm, Sun 12-6pm.

ZW4jnz6.jpg
What's scum?

dOBQDBH.gif

jkYXeyx.jpg

komplanen

I'm just gonna post a bunch of stuff that is old. I don't know if they've been reposted here a billion times. I just want more funnies. Forgive me.

muy_bueno.gif

dog111.gif

some_weird_stuff.gif

makes_me_feel_like_a_professional_chef.jpg

help_help.gif

None of these were even funny :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom