• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
2utWZMj.jpg

R4y3lAo.jpg

kek

FUME5

Hhhehehehe, but I meant American English not French.

Hey John Snow, I've seen you looking at my vagina. Wanna fuck? I won't tell your friends, not that it matters as I've given half of them a handjob already. Haha. (applause sounds for the hamburger)

Vxcp67B.gif

I've been in that situation, but with real gunshots on the street (living in the third world can suck at times, trust me) instead of firecrackers. It could have ended badly, sure, but everything ended well, and I always laugh when I remember that day. :D

At least we have good stories to tell!

dejay

Banned
He do something really offensive or bad in the past or something? Seen him get banned like twice now for things that others were doing and didn't get banned for at the same time.

Looks like three people got banned in that thread for posting gifs of animals/people doing stuff that looks like masturbation from a certain angle.

Like this:

ZPqQIkH.gif

Now, the question is, are all such images bannable or just when used in a crude responses to images of / conversations about women?

Whatever, FUME-5-OH is gonna be pissed.

MacNille

Banned
Looks like three people got banned in that thread for posting gifs of animals/people doing stuff that looks like masturbation from a certain angle.

Like this:

ZPqQIkH.gif

Now, the question is, are all such images bannable or just when used in a crude responses to images of / conversations about women?

thats it? That is hardly bannable in my book.

B4D1E

Like this:

ZPqQIkH.gif

The comment on your avatar is perfect for the subject LOL
2Ko4alk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom