• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Is this rodent using the Force?

9XoBPzX.gif

No it's using voodoo.

ur4Srzk.jpg

tumblr_nghs3tDC4m1rf29oko1_400.png

Irminsul

Well, as we say in Germany, "Kevin isn't a name, Kevin is a verdict". ("Kevin ist kein Name, Kevin ist ein Urteil.")

(I think there was an actual study that showed pupils with the name "Kevin" get lower grades than others, due to name supposedly signalling a lower social status and/or lower intelligence. But maybe that study was only a joke. The prejudice against that name, however, is at least partly a real thing.)

Well, as we say in Germany, "Kevin isn't a name, Kevin is a verdict". ("Kevin ist kein Name, Kevin ist ein Urteil.")

(I think there was an actual study that showed pupils with the name "Kevin" get lower grades than others, due to name supposedly signalling a lower social status and/or lower intelligence. But maybe that study was only a joke. The prejudice against that name, however, is at least partly a real thing.)

Ahurrhurr G.O.O. is dumb.

G.O.O.

Yeah, this name isn't a blessing here either... I think it might be because it was one of the most popular names in the early 90's which means a lot of them were teenagers when message boards and chats became a thing.

Or maybe we're just all dumb as rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom