• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright im going to stop lurking in this thread just to give a little context, this happened in my country and they're still searching for her lol

Ticos en NeoGaf!

Yeah, the whole country was in "shock", looking at my female coworkers try to figure out how she did was entertaining I admit.

Bauhaus

Banned
lVeGKFW.gif

tTGHHPE.gif

9I2xwtE.gif

Melchiah

I think I know. :(

At first I thought it's homemade booze (called "kilju" in Finland) with a lot of yeast, but I'm beginning to think it's something far more sinister.

EDIT:
"Kilju is often produced improperly by home brewers who allow contaminants to disrupt fermentation or do not adequately filter or rack the liquid, or do not use a fining agent. The latter mistakes result in yeast being suspended, causing the mixture to be cloudy rather than clear. The yeast is not harmful, but can provide an unpleasant taste and appearance."

fB1f6W6.jpg

farmerboy

Sorry to be a pain but can anyone point me in the rough direction of the thread Fume was in, I'm interested to see what caused the ban.

Kansoku

Sorry to be a pain but can anyone point me in the rough direction of the thread Fume was in, I'm interested to see what caused the ban.

You can just look at his post history. I believe it was a thread he made asking "PC Master Race GAF" for help with some builds.

G.O.O.

The most horrible booze I've ever had the displeasure to drink. Nothing brightens up your hangover day as much as seeing the bottle you drank from last night, which has five centimeters of yeast at the bottom. =/
Seeing other pics, I was probably wrong. I'm still wondering what's the gross stuff floating on top of it though

Melchiah

Seeing other pics, I was probably wrong. I'm still wondering what's the gross stuff floating on top of it though

It's pieces of banana or other fruits.

Fruits, like lemons and oranges, were often used for the booze, and sometimes juice as well.

Image search brought Russian results, and this phrase:
А ты готов к Новому году?
Translated, "Are you ready for the New Year?"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Are you Jo Brand then? That schoolgirl is totally Jo Brand.

True story, me and my bros met Jo Brand after her show in a bar in Scotland, around 1990, for some reason went to a house party at a military base, things got weird and one of my best friends had relations with her. She was 100% hilarious. But it was weird.

-Ryn

Banned
True story, me and my bros met Jo Brand after her show in a bar in Scotland, around 1990, for some reason went to a house party at a military base, things got weird and one of my best friends had relations with her. She was 100% hilarious. But it was weird.
Was it like an abandoned base or repurposed?

This sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom