• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

MSSEZlc.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Statute of limitations. If you haven't seen it by now, you probably never will, so what's the difference?

I watched Django for the first time a month ago. Didn't it just recently show up on netflix?

Also, can I have a list of major movies that came out 2 years ago you haven't seen yet?

You have Django on Blu-ray and still haven't watched it? You bought it, brought it home and.. forgot about it? I'm sorry but that's on you.

No it's not. I have a movie backlog, and I haven't gotten around to it. Either way, the movie's been out just a few years. And there isn't some random allotment of time that allows spoilers to be okay. Especially in a random thread.

DonMigs85

No it's not. I have a movie backlog, and I haven't gotten around to it. Either way, the movie's been out just a few years. And there isn't some random allotment of time that allows spoilers to be okay. Especially in a random thread.

ehh, I think if a movie is over a year old one has a right to post spoilery things about it. It's just a risk you have to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom