• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
R3LZZkK.gif

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
It's a tattoo of a Lady and the Tramp postage stamp on someone's lower back, and is thus a Lady and the Tramp stamp tramp stamp.
The face value of the stamp is also 69 without any ¢.

Funny (painful) true story: I was cooking with some friends a few days ago and I was chopping hot peppers, so this scene came to mind and I told my friends about it, we laughed. After I was done, I washed my hands and started chopping onions. Naturally, tears came out so I rubbed my eyes. I had washed my hands but didn't thoroughly rinse them with soap or anything. I was basically incapacitated for about three minutes and my girlfriend had to rub milk in my eyes for about a minute so I could manage to open them again. Meanwhile my friends were laughing their asses off. :(

Funny (painful) true story: I was cooking with some friends a few days ago and I was chopping hot peppers, so this scene came to mind and I told my friends about it, we laughed. After I was done, I washed my hands and started chopping onions. Naturally, tears came out so I rubbed my eyes. I had washed my hands but didn't thoroughly rinse them with soap or anything. I was basically incapacitated for about three minutes and my girlfriend had to rub milk in my eyes for about a minute so I could manage to open them again. Meanwhile my friends were laughing their asses off. :(

Working in a restauant over the years, I've done this as well.

Also, Pro Tip, never let your significant other go down on you after eating a jalapeno burrito. I learned this the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom