• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment (Kickstarter) [Up: Teaser]

Santiako

obsidiankickstarter.jpg

This announcement was likely the only thing that could possibly give me nerd chills in the entire medium of video games, and it happened, that dream scenario happened.

Come on.

Interrupt your travels, fly to Obsidian HQ and hug them personally.

Karak

Man these guys are killing some of the other smaller projects on Kickstarter. I am not even releasing a video game, ours is a pen and paper game and I have already talked to 23 of my backers on our website who are basically moving almost all of their kickstarting to this project.
Sigh...bad time for me to have planned my own fuck.

Kickstarted the moment I heard of it. It's crazy to think that I've already paid for what could be my favourite game of all time. Kickstarter's been amazing even if it's just for reviving this genre.

Zeliard

Lore is traveling the world and the idea of a Torment successor still has the capacity to excite him. True nerd right there.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm in Irvine. Can you come pick me up on the way?

So am I!

...you know, the more people willing to do it, the more this actually sounds like a thing that makes sense. We can bring like, cupcakes or some shit as ambassadors from the biggest gaming site on the web.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Order a custom neogaf themed cake from a local bakery to deliver to them with the group and I can reimburse :D

Would a giant thank you card with gaffer signatures/mini message be feasible?

Something along of lines gaf collates all the signatures into one image. Have custom printed onto a card and taken with the cake?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Order a custom neogaf themed cake from a local bakery to deliver to them with the group and I can reimburse :D

Cool. I'll order tomorrow.

We have over the weekend for the thank you card idea, as well. I'm assuming they're not working tomorrow or Sunday. I can print that up.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'll put in $20.

I wish I had a lot of money.

This is the first kickstarter I've put money into though!

Top Bottom