• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment (Kickstarter) [Up: Teaser]

FoxSpirit

You know it really does feel like the golden days of PC gaming are coming back in full swing thanks to the power and beauty of the internet and growing passionate gaming communities. Having developer freedom for things like this with great success is just a tip of the iceberg of what "niche" genres can return in full swing that would of been laughed/mocked at if they were ever pitched to publishers. I am so proud to seeing history like this but with more older eyes :).
Beautifully said :)

Also, $35 pledge.

Less than $75k to go if you include the paypal donations :D
I think we've had way more than that per hour the previous hours, so we'll hit it easily.

4.1million stretchgoal? :D

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Biggest game-related Kickstarter yet, right? In terms of monetary amount, at least.

dude

dude
Less than $75k to go if you include the paypal donations :D
I think we've had way more than that per hour the previous hours, so we'll hit it easily.

4.1million stretchgoal? :D

50k~ the last hour, but it's constantly rising so it's very possible we're at 70k an hour already.

1SiV4.png

Torraz

Alright, backed my first kickstarter. Since I blew most of my gaming funds for this year I had to keep it at 25 for the game and 20 for the addon.

Top Bottom