• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment (Kickstarter) [Up: Teaser]

FACE

Banned
currentdiff.png

HOT DAMN!

It's the biggest game kickstarter yet.

Yup, the Doublefine Adventure held that record for 7 months or so. This one just topped it as the most successful video game project on kickstarter. But this is the third highest grossing Kickstarter overall, behind the Ouya game console (8 million) and E-Pebble watch (10 million).

They need roughly less than $170k in two hours to hit the 4million mark (not including Pay-Pal). If they could reach $700k on the first day of pledging, then I think this number will be achievable.

Zabojnik

Guys, I'm about to pledge the promised 140$. "Add 20$ for international shipping." Do I have to add the 20$ manually or is the shipping money added at the end of the KS/Amazon paying process, automatically?

zkylon

zkylewd
The Double Fine countdown was pretty good but that Aiden kid brings things to a whole new level. That kid's hilarious.

AB12

Yup, the Doublefine Adventure held that record for 7 months or so. This one just topped it as the most successful video game project on kickstarter. But this is the third highest grossing Kickstarter overall, behind the Ouya game console (8 million) and E-Pebble watch (10 million).

They need roughly less than $170k in two hours to hit the 4million mark (npt including Pay-pal). If they could reach $700k on the first day pf pledging, then I think this number will be achievable.

They have Paypal money at over $132k currently.

FACE

Banned
Guys, I'm about to pledge the promised 140$. "Add 20$ for international shipping." Do I have to add the 20$ manually or is the shipping money added at the end of the KS/Amazon paying process, automatically?

I think you have to add it manually.

Perkel

Banned
Well these are all lower tier. Higher tier are the likes of Dębowa or Chopin. Of the cheap ones Zoladkowa Gorzka is good, so is Zawisza or some other brands.

Dębowa is crap and Chopin is overrated.

Right now top 2 are.

1. Żołądkowa Gorzka
2. Żubrówka

edit:

just 20k left !

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Do the Expansion and Wasteland 2 (And a Digital Version of Project Eternity itself) come with the $250 tier?

Oh god I'm thinking about upgrading my $20 donation to $250.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Can someone answer my previous question? I'm in class right now and won't have time to possibly upgrade my pledge till break. Thanks.

dude

dude
Do the Expansion and Wasteland 2 (And a Digital Version of Project Eternity itself) come with the $250 tier?

Oh god I'm thinking about upgrading my $20 donation to $250.
Both expansion and Wasteland 2 come with the 250$ tier, yes. May the gods be with you in your noble endeavor.

BTW, Another level! Lucky 13! Or maybe even 14 with PayPal.

Have they mentioned what the Paypal contributions have amounted to? Cause I'd find it pretty ridiculous if they're not being added on top of the current amount.

Top Bottom