• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment (Kickstarter) [Up: Teaser]

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Updated dungeon image!

e3010e0938dd65377f7f855c7bbd0e10_large.jpg

Slair

Just pledged, only $25, thats all i can spare atm, but i did message obsidian and ask them if they plan on doing a backer store like inxile did for wasteland 2, so i can upgrade my pledge futher down the line. Recieved a message back from Feargus Urquhart saying that they'll have something up soon. I'll upgrade to the $250 version when i've got some cash.

PaulLFC

Just pledged, only $25, thats all i can spare atm, but i did message obsidian and ask them if they plan on doing a backer store like inxile did for wasteland 2, so i can upgrade my pledge futher down the line. Recieved a message back from Feargus Urquhart saying that they'll have something up soon. I'll upgrade to the $250 version when i've got some cash.
Excellent news about the backer store, I'll be increasing my pledge when that's ready too.

HoosTrax

I'm bummed that I can't watch the stream because all of my bandwidth is being tied up by my Borderlands 2 DLC download. Hopefully it'll be viewable later.

Durlag's: 4 + Basement
Watcher's Keep: 5

So, basically 5 for each.

Which means we're getting almost 3 times the tower as each one.
Dayum!

I don't know, maybe I'm just a sucker for towers (Severed Hand bears mentioning as well) with lots of puzzles, NPCs, interesting quests, unique set pieces and design etc

LProtag

One of the $20 preorder spots opened, so I actually pledged despite saying I wasn't going to. I couldn't really justify it but when that price point opened...

Durante

Never felt this good to get trolled!

Looking at the $250 tier, the text says that the Collectors book is a "Project Eternity Collector's Book" while the $500 text says that it is a "Project Eternity *Hardcover* Collector's Book, Signed". However the tier pictures state that both the $250 and $500 tier Collector's books are hardcover?
It was upgraded to Hardcover halfway through the kickstarter. Not signed though.

Glaurungr

PayPal update:

Obsidian Entertainment less than a minute ago

In the account is currently $131,252 - backer count will take a while while the logs process, but it'll be approximately ~2,700 backers.

-Darren

Megadungeon update [Edit... Bit late on that one!]

Also yep, I sent Chris a message about the Troll on Saturday - here's his reply to us all!

Sure, I'll absolutely do this - drop me a line at ***Edited just in case*** and I'll get right on it!

Thanks so much for the support, you guys, much appreciated - and not only for the Kickstarter but over the years as well.

Chris

:D

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Sure, I'll absolutely do this - drop me a line at [REDACTED] and I'll get right on it!

Thanks so much for the support, you guys, much appreciated - and not only for the Kickstarter but over the years as well.

Chris
:D

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Since this obviously will be the best game ever made, and Obsidian previously made the best game ever made already, where does that put them? Obviously the best game makers ever made?

Top Bottom