• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity by Obsidian Entertainment (Kickstarter) [Up: Teaser]

DTKT

Have they mentioned what the Paypal contributions have amounted to? Cause I'd find it pretty ridiculous if they're not being added on top of the current amount.

137k~~ as of 10 min ago. They showed the amount on the Kickstarter stream.

4mil hit. Life is good.

dude

dude
They need to raise $134k in 105 minutes on KS.

Don't forget PayPal. But I think we have a shot at 4million with Kickstarter alone. We got 60k the last hour, and the hourly totals have been steadily increasing. That's almost two whole hours left which are probably going to be the biggest.

KbNyR.png

PaulLFC

I wonder why the strategy guide is so cheap compared to the almanac? Either the almanac takes a lot more work, or it must be huge...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This started the day before my birthday and I missed it all this time? I would have backed it. :(

I find it funny the $20 early bird pledge keeps switching between sold out and 1-4 left. Well it also got me to pledge so there's that.

Anno

Upped mine from $75 to $140. These aren't even my favorite type of games, and I'm normally so frugal. Guess I'm just hyped to be part of the process!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Well, I'll hold my breath and go through with my original $3k pledge. I just hope the portraits are memorable (and not like the concept art, which would be a huge disappointment). Icewind Dale 2, for example, had really iconic and memorable portraits.

dude

dude
Well, I'll hold my breath and go through with my original $3k pledge. I just hope the portraits are memorable (and not like the concept art, which would be a huge disappointment). Icewind Dale 2, for example, had really iconic and memorable portraits.

Oh, I'd love for them to use the same artist. Icewind Dale 1 and 2 had the best portraits of the IE games.

PaulLFC

I just added to my pledge, but now I have two payment authorisations showing up in Amazon payments:

$25 (before I changed to $20 when that became available) - from 4 days ago
$27 (the $20 pledge plus the $7 for the strategy guide) - from today

Should I cancel the $25 one, or just leave them and only the $27 one will be collected?

Zeliard

They mentioned at some point that the portraits in Eternity would be reminiscent of the Icewind Dale painted portraits.

Top Bottom