• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro 30th Anniversary Edition - Classic Color

I really want the 30th anniversary DualSense (the standard one, not the Edge). I really hope it doesn´t turn into scalper shitshow to find one.

I´ve have got the 20th anniversary DualShock 4 and wasn´t an issue to buy one back on xmas 2015...Will it be the same this time?

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
p2z1Zvn.gif
How much did evilore paid to get emilio fede for this gif?

GymWolf

Gold Member
I really want the 30th anniversary DualSense (the standard one, not the Edge). I really hope it doesn´t turn into scalper shitshow to find one.

I´ve have got the 20th anniversary DualShock 4 and wasn´t an issue to buy one back on xmas 2015...Will it be the same this time?

Ds4 handles were fucking girthy, they should have called it dual cock 4.

yogaflame

Pre-orders Sept 26th
  • PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Bundle
    • Pre-orders at participating retailers begin October 10 
  • DualSense Wireless Controller – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition (standalone)
    • Pre-orders at participating retailers begin September 26.

PS Blog info: https://blog.playstation.com/2024/09/19/celebrating-30-years-of-playstation-with-a-nostalgic-look/

5be63d624c866414c7e7d6ff2bcdb9f960ad2963.jpg

PlayStation 5 Pro Console – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition BundIe
  • Includes the limited edition PS5 Pro console with 2TB SSD, Wi-Fi 7 in territories supporting this standard, and matching limited edition accessories – DualSense wireless controller, DualSense Edge wireless controller, DualSense Charging Station, and a Console Cover for a Disc Drive (Disc Drive sold separately).
  • It also includes a Vertical Stand and special collector’s Items:
  • Original PlayStation controller-style cable connector housing
  • Four PlayStation Shapes cable ties
  • PlayStation sticker
  • Limited Edition PlayStation Poster (1 of 30 possible designs)
  • PlayStation Paperclip

a79fab0d0819c9f415d860a21e4ea51b7e4fa81f.jpg

PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Bundle
  • Includes the limited edition PS5 Digital Edition console with 1TD SSD and matching limited edition accessories – DualSense wireless controller and a Console Cover for a Disc Drive (Disc Drive sold separately).
  • It also includes a Vertical Stand and special collector’s Items:
  • Original PlayStation controller-style cable connector housing
  • Four PlayStation Shapes cable ties
  • PlayStation sticker
  • Limited Edition PlayStation Poster (1 of 30 possible designs)
  • PlayStation Paperclip

More images of controllers and Portal
d9cc04d27d738c659aacd76813cd6ba1a1de296e.jpg

781a1579f05176debeaf6bc65d313ccb865deff3.jpg

59552da60648b586ed3006a0ca4b7eadb5ed659a.jpg

Wow. If I have the money, those really looks cool. OG PS color is always my favorite.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Man how long is this 30th anniversary event? I wonder what other announcements they have planned

Last edited:

Javi97

Neo Member
After announcing the Horizon Zero dawn remastered they are going to announce a limited edition of Horizon for PS5 Pro with 5000000 units available

Radical_3d

Pro - $699
Edge - $199
Charging stand - $29
Drive cover - $25
30th Anniversary extras- about $30-$50

The bundle is going to be $1,000.
1.500€. I’m in.
Really shocked they didn't hold this until the State of Play, what a way to end that show
Preorders are next week. If they wait that much many people are going to be late to the party.
The pro bundle comes with two anniversary controllers not one. Dual sense edge and a standard dualsense.
Yeah but the standard is included with the Pro (for just 800€!).

Bartski

Gold Member
well I need it but I'm not waiting 3 more weeks for the pro I guess? That dual sense edge looks so fucking sexy, so sad it's not the rumored 12hs battery upgrade

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

This guy is such a weasel clown. You think he is bad when it comes to gaming, he shows his ass as a paid shill for Disney writing fluff pieces for them while dogging on Star Wars Theory at the same time, literally plagiarizing Theory's ideas that he had in conversation with Hayden Christensen. Creepy as fuck.

You only need to listen to the first 3 minutes and you'll be like, is that us describing that clown?

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

Yeah but the standard is included with the Pro (for just 800€!).
Not the anniversary dualsense it isnt.

If the standard dualsense is $75, I expect they sell the anniversary version for $100. Or maybe $85.

That Pro limited edition bundle, looks like something they plan on selling for over $1000. And can you blame them when we know that 5+ years from now you could probably sell that for over $30k

Brucey

Not the anniversary dualsense it isnt.

If the standard dualsense is $75, I expect they sell the anniversary version for $100. Or maybe $85.

That Pro limited edition bundle, looks like something they plan on selling for over $1000. And can you blame them when we know that 5+ years from now you could probably sell that for over $30k
Prob $1500 for limited bundle and could prob flip it for $5k easy right away.

DJ12

Sony are absolute geniuses.

$699 is too much a few days ago, today they could probably (and maybe will) charge more and everyone's all in.

Scalpers rejoice, there is something in this for you.

Hopefully Sony don't cheapen this by releasing the panels separately at a later date.

Kerotan

This looks insane. Do you have to buy the Pro controller in the bundle or will it be an optional add on? Because that's a needless add on for me?

Looks incredible though and I'd probably try but fail to buy it. PS1 was my first console so I've a lot of nostalgia for it. Might get a few of those PS1 controllers if I can.

Top Bottom