• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

KalBalboa

Banned
Can someone simply and concisely tell me what the confusion was? It sounds like they announced the beta would be live again today in the US but now it's not.

Is that basically it?

Mik_Pad

Banned
Can someone simply and concisely tell me what the confusion was? It sounds like they announced the beta would be live again today in the US but now it's not.

Is that basically it?
The limited Public Beta was supposed to start the 11th for EU and it hasnt.

SmithnCo

Is that basically it?

Basically they are going to release a more public beta in EU, and said it was today.

Noi

omar pls

I opened the private Beta when I woke up thinking it would work and it promptly crashed my PS3. Hooray!

Has anyone checked if the Asian PSN beta version is up yet? Remember that whole fiasco?

Hey guys, it's available for free for Asian PS+ users!
Awesome! What about the rest of the world, where the majority of the fanbase is?
Well.... Here's two beta codes but we're throwing darts at print outs of tweets to decide who gets them.
....What about the rest of us?

Also the fact that they were calling Superbot was hilarious. Also wtf did they do to the official forums? It's a nightmare to navigate now .... ugh. It was fine before -_- I had to go to their official site to get to the official All-Stars forums.

Thread got locked, what was it about? :(

May as well play some free PS+ games. Scott Pilgrim, anyone?

Bah, I wish the online multiplayer DLC had been released when originally planned so I could play with you :(

B.O.O.M. said:
you know something I just noticed...pretty much everyone is Team Kiryu now :p where the hell are our rival team!?

Team Wander will gladly fill that position.

B.O.O.M

It's because CC makes the banners. Everyone else is too lazy lol

A worthy Ally to have on our side!

You know we should do this when the final roster is announced with actual in game characters! could be fun

oh the trash talk that will commence...it shall be glorious

Clockw0rk

Hey guys.

For this limited beta, people who are able to participate will have gotten an email already so if you did not get one, you were not selected to participate. With that said, this is a limited beta for specific testing purposes and subject to date changes, and this latest phase has been postponed for a week. Sorry about any confusion and/or inconvenience.

Clock

Hey guys.

For this limited beta, people who are able to participate will have gotten an email already so if you did not get one, you were not selected to participate. With that said, this is a limited beta for specific testing purposes and subject to date changes, and this latest phase has been postponed for a week. Sorry about any confusion and/or inconvenience.

Clock

So... we can at least expect YT videos then? I mean, how small is this? Nothing at all for the whole week?

People got emails but have to wait a week because it got postponed? What about us private beta users, do we get auto-access?
Thanks

Beta's delay is disappointing, but if it means it'll be better as a result then I'm all for it. Just remember to use the extra time to implement Wander ;)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So... we can at least expect YT videos then? I mean, how small is this? Nothing at all for the whole week?

People got emails but have to wait a week because it got postponed? What about us private beta users, do we get auto-access?
Thanks

That's what I have been wondering. I assumed we wouldn't get auto-access to new beta.

Kouichi

Hey guys.

Clock

Aww, that's disappointing. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, Clockwork.

Hey guys.

Clock

Siiighhhh..... So it's another one of those extremely limited timed beta phases :p As long as we get to play next week.
Hopefully there's still a leak though :p

Zephyrus

Banned
Hey guys.

Clock

awwww... my luck never fails to disappoint me. I even signed up for the beta.

Based clock please get me a code. I failed to participate in the first one.

But just to clear any confusion, is this beta the one for europeans?

Foshy

Can anyone confirm that he got an e-mail? Because it seems a bit strange to me that nobody in this and the other thread has got one.

Takuya

Banned
I've been on the top of the waiting list since like the start of this thread and I've gotten nothing. It's really disappointing.

I wonder if the week long delay is related to TGS character files being in the new beta and hard to remove without it going haywire lol.

I don't really mind the delay but they reallly should have informed everyone sooner.

Hanmik

U8Bxd.jpg

Drencrom

I wonder if the week long delay is related to TGS character files being in the new beta and hard to remove without it going haywire lol.

I don't really mind the delay but they reallly should have informed everyone sooner.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's the reason lol

According to Superbot, yes, it should just update if you already are a part of the beta.

On a different note, team Kiryu is so dominant. Yahaha.

Untitled-1-15.jpg

Yurop, fuck yeah! I feel so privileged.

Top Bottom