• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

Desmond

According to Superbot, yes, it should just update if you already are a part of the beta.

On a different note, team Kiryu is so dominant. Yahaha.

Untitled-1-15.jpg

But the beta client Clockwork gave some of us was a US one. Should that matter?

Lord Phol

Will there be some kind of code giveaway in this thread or something? :eek:
I could really go for some PASBR action this weekend when my friendo comes over but superbot somehow missed sending me an email, silly them.

Since when did Superbot get all selective about the regions that are playable? :p Before if you had the Asian beta, you could play whenever.

J-Tier

Will there be some kind of code giveaway in this thread or something? :eek:
I could really go for some PASBR action this weekend when my friendo comes over but superbot somehow missed sending me an email, silly them.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but it has happened before.

SmithnCo

Does that even make sense? Shouldn't the beta update for everyone anyway? Or you could just sign in with an EU account with the HK or US betas? I think they are the same download so a patch would go to them as well, I may be wrong.

Foshy

I'll ask again, has anyone here on GAF got an invite for this new EU beta? I find it pretty odd that nobody seems to have one when the mails are apparently out already.

SmithnCo

I'll ask again, has anyone here on GAF got an invite for this new EU beta? I find it pretty odd that nobody seems to have one when the mails are apparently out already.

The way Clock said it, I assumed he meant when they gave out codes to GAFers and others. But those weren't EU exclusive. Which makes me think it won't matter if you are in EU as long as you have a beta.

I don't have an invite, and I'm in the UK, applied for one, and am a Plus subscriber. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that makes me entitled to one, I just think if the invites are going out, I'm pretty statistically likely to receive one.

Judging by a few posts up, looks like we've hit a snag anyway...

Clockw0rk

Sorry guys, there was some miscommunication regarding the invites. The EU beta has been delayed but the invites have NOT yet been sent. Keep an eye on your email for it!

Apologies again. m(_ _)m

Clock

Takao

Banned
Dear fans,

Two weeks ago, this post on the EU PS Blog announced that a week-long limited public beta for PlayStation All-Stars would begin for European regions on 11 September. As many of you are already aware, that did not happen as planned. Late yesterday afternoon we were informed by SCEE that the beta would be delayed by one week, and that the selected participants had already received their invitation emails explaining as such. We announced this on our Twitter feed and Facebook page as soon as we heard.

This morning we again learned new information. Although it is true that the EU beta will indeed be delayed by one week, the emails to its selected participants have not yet been sent. Gavin Russell of SCEE offered the following update today in the comments section of the original blog post:

Sorry for the delay in starting the beta. It’s still going to happen and it’s still going to last for a week. We’re currently making sure it’s as stable as possible to make sure you’re getting the best version of the beta we can provide. This is taking a few days longer, so bear with us. We’ll have an update within the next seven days. It shouldn’t take that long to finish up, but better to give you the longest estimate. Obviously since we’re hoping to start the beta in the next week, we’ll be contacting those who made it onto the beta via email within that time.

We apologize for the confusion we caused yesterday. In the future, communication both with our partners and with you will be clearer and more thoroughly confirmed.

As always, thanks go to all of you who are so enthusiastically supportive of PASBR and SuperBot. We can hardly wait to enjoy it with our own friends and families, and—of course—with all of you on PSN. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Sincerely,
SuperBot Entertainment

http://superbotent.tumblr.com/post/31434726699/lets-get-this-straight

Takuya

Banned
Sorry guys, there was some miscommunication regarding the invites. The EU beta has been delayed but the invites have NOT yet been sent. Keep an eye on your email for it!

Apologies again. m(_ _)m

Clock

I've been at the top of the list in this thread at #1 since the beginning and I never got a code =(

Takuya

Banned
For the record that list is not related to Superbot at all and was related to us getting beta codes and sharing them on alt accounts.

People on the list were getting codes from Clockwork, I followed the thread as they passed by one by one, pretty much in order as they appeared in the list as well.

Wait... what about the Honk Kongers? Oh god, I got a code from Clock but I gave it away! D:

Will I still get in to the US one? By US, they mean just that u need to be in the region, right?

Caffer

Neo Member
just got my e-mail!!!!

wtf only 5 characters!! kratos, fat princess, parappa, sweet tooth and radec!!! did they forget sly?? XD

Liamario

Banned
For people who may not know, this is a cross play beta. You will have access to the game on your Vita or PS3- not both. Obviously you can play against opponents on a mix of either console.

Let's get the Beta talk and key begging in here.

THE LIST so far....

1. TimeEffect (already got it, but hasn't download yet)
2. Foshy
3. Thuway
4. SSReborn
5. Man_Is_Obsolete
6. Baekshi
7. TheMink
8. ScraftyDevil
9. Kouichi
10. Synless
11. Face it Tiger
12. JStein0222
13. Myk_Pad
14. LuuKyK
15. Shadow2222
16. Kyon
17. tribal24
18. JazzmanZ
19. Darknessbear
20. RADRAD
21. KillGore
22. KiNeSiS
23. PSY・S
24. Takao
25. BMIT_
26. xKilltheMx
27. Mush
28. B.O.O.M
29. RaGMasTeR90

SSReborn

1. TimeEffect (already got it, but hasn't download yet)
2. Foshy
3. Thuway
4. SSReborn
5. Man_Is_Obsolete
6. Baekshi
7. TheMink
8. ScraftyDevil
9. Kouichi
10. Synless
11. Face it Tiger
12. JStein0222
13. Myk_Pad