• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

This seems like the best conference ever! Not sure if it’s because it’s super amazing or the fact that I was used to disappointing Nintendo ones recently.

Galang

Banned
Damn it's really really impressive they got all PS4 games able to stream to Vita. Nintendo should of just did some alternative like that for 3DS and Wii U

I feel bad for that poor Knack guy people are making fun of.

I'm sure he hasn't slept for days and was super nervous to give his presentation. Really, I thought he did a good job.

heyf00L

This is why Nintendo should not have launched a year early with their new technology. Last gen it took years for MS and Sony to offer similar but crappier experiences. Now they'll have it from the start.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So Vita + PS4 basically negates the Wii U off screen play...yikes, Sony ain't playin'

reKon

Banned
Wow I can't believe they actually nailed it integrating VITA all of this. If they do it really well, that's a great move considering what VITA is going through

To me full-on PS4 Remote play is fucking HUGE for this system. This will be fucking amazing. A new Dark Souls on my Vita whilst watching the Sabres with my wife. I can see it now. FUCK

smr00

Banned
Did they say anything about the hardware? Specifically the GPU? I heard about the ram and 8 core cpu but nothing about the GPU.

Vita redeemed? Depends how widely available the same functionality is on tablets. That whole "Imagine your kids want to watch TV..." line sounded eerily familiar though. Somewhere an angry Iwata is shouting "COME ON!" in Japanese.

Top Bottom