• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Get that "No used games" crap off that bingo board.

Sony did a damn good job hyping up this event. The first teaser (See The Future), the evolution of PlayStation videos, and I think the $10 PSN credit is related to this event as well.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
LNZ6zlP.png

Fake account but funny as hell.

DEADEVIL

Love the coverage so far.

Andy Mac definately had the best insight so far as to how PS needs to reach jsut beyond games.

The Mr. giant Bomb and Kotaku segment was pretty entertaining and as well.

Super excited.

Bowdz

Went to the gym, came home, played some Uncharted 3 to get in the Playstation mood, and am ready to go. Let's do this Kaz. God speed sir, god speed.

Lakitu

st5fu
It's late here but I'm hungry and want to go toilet. I've only got 11 minutes left. I haven't got much in either, I'm due to go shopping tomorrow. Damn it to hell.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sessler's right--the big thing for Sony here is to draw Xbox fans over to Sony. That's their number one goal.

Omiee

Love the coverage so far.

Andy Mac definately had the best insight so far as to how PS needs to reach jsut beyond games.

The Mr. giant Bomb and Kotaku segment was pretty entertaining and as well.

Super excited.

yeah they have professional coverage at times.

Top Bottom