• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | November 2015

No idea who Acttil is tbh. But these are excellent news. Day 1.

Former NISA employees.

Y7p9jaK.gif

After looking around a bit, they're ex-NISA employees who so far have localized some Atelier titles for KT and co-published Superbeat Xonic

Former NISA employees.

Y7p9jaK.gif

Then they've got the pedigree and experience to back themselves up. Good stuff. A physical release would be nice, but these days I don't even care if it means that more games like this keep coming over. Bring'em on. Spring continues to deliver.

Btw that gif is fucking immaculate. Beautiful.

Ephidel

Chuy

Ray Gigant coming west from Acttil (??), digital only, Spring 2016

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/ray-gigant-coming-west-psn-spring-2016

Playable at PSX
Day 1. Been looking forward to this.
Now about that God eater series....
Former NISA employees.

Y7p9jaK.gif
I keep forgetting how good this game looks. God damn I'm getting hyped for this

New psv just arrived. Glacier white. haven't found many pics of this online.

More here.
Dang that looks nice. I might actually consider getting this now

I never had doubts about Ray Gigant ;)
Surprised to see it at PSX... maybe there will be Vita games! :O
or maybe Ray Gigant for Ps4

At the very least it's promising, since they're showing some of the smaller stuff on the show floor (indies; Trillion; this)

Christian

Pretty disappointed we're not getting physical Ray Gigant. I want to support the publisher, but my Japanese is adequate enough that I can import and play through most of these games with only a few PMs to Parakeetman. :p I'd really much, much prefer a physical copy, especially with space being so darn limited. Have my fingers crossed for a limited run of physical copies.

Jawmuncher

Guess what ‪#‎Primates‬? Primal Carnage: Extinction will launch in Australia, New Zealand and the EU Stores on PlayStation 4 November 24 – Next Tuesday! The game will launch next week in Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, and the UK.
Check back to get your copy first! ‪#‎BecauseDinosaurs‬

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Guess what ‪#‎Primates‬? Primal Carnage: Extinction will launch in Australia, New Zealand and the EU Stores on PlayStation 4 November 24 – Next Tuesday! The game will launch next week in Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, and the UK.
Check back to get your copy first! ‪#‎BecauseDinosaurs‬
Any idea why this is not releasing in non-EF(I)GS stores?

Ponn

Banned
Great news on Ray Gigant!! I think i'm going to be good for a decade on Vita games with my ever growing backlog.

So are we expecting some good PSN sales next week because of the dud this week is?

Bowl0l

gaf, how does PS TV appear in your Sony account, device management?
Mine shows three Vita system.

Actual system is 2 Vita, 1 PS TV.

If we register more than 2 Vita for one PSN account, what error will appear?

gaf, how does PS TV appear in your Sony account, device management?
Mine shows three Vita system.

Actual system is 2 Vita, 1 PS TV.

If we register more than 2 Vita for one PSN account, what error will appear?

It appears as a Vita.

The PSP, PSTV and Vita are all considered to be in the same device pool, so having anything more than what you have (3 devices) will not allow you to activate the 4th system.

I'm not sure of the exact error.

iosefe

so just in case some of you never saw, there is a solid plan for PS2 Emulation on the PS4 coming, more info eventually. probably PSX

incpdo

so just in case some of you never saw, there is a solid plan for PS2 Emulation on the PS4 coming, more info eventually. probably PSX
This is awesome. I wish there was a plan for sega Genesis emulation on Vita . I know those games would look awesome on a native Vita emulator.

I'm not hoping for anything :p

Meant that as in "Is my wallet safe?". Bought way too many games in October and November..

Same here. Between Fallout 4 on my PS4, Stella Glow on my 3DS and Kara no Shoujo 2 on PC, I'm good for quite a while. All 3 are huge time sinks and I keep alternating between them every night.

Spring 2016 shall be the death of me though. There's no way I'll be able to play everything. Although it pains me to say this, with school, work and all, I'm gonna have to cut a lot of stuff out. Gonna have to see the actual release dates for these games and their genres so I can appropriately evaluate what stays and what goes.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
This is awesome. I wish there was a plan for sega Genesis emulation on Vita . I know those games would look awesome on a native Vita emulator.

You know what? I think that Sega should put all Sega consoles(not just Genesis) emulation on all consoles, i mean why not getting some easy money from them? Sega isn't going to make consoles again.
Someone should suggest this to them.

So do you think we get a Flash! Sale this weekend or do they save it for next weekend as "Black Friday" type of sale? The Weekly Deals were light this week which leads me to believe a decent Flash! Sale is dropping this afternoon.

Finally, started working through the Plague Knight expansion of Shovel Knight over this last week. I appreciate how the game-play of Plague Knight makes some of the same levels progress differently, but the spark of fun/joy that was in the original game seems to be missing this time around. I think it is because the controls/abilities are a bit more complicated this time around.

https://youtu.be/d4_mGA52tjE

Im starting to understand how the game mechanics in Net High work now and I want a subbed EU version :D

--------

Edit:apparently the vita version of Teslagrad is out next week and after I read (gamasutra) about how much they have struggled with that version of the game without giving it up (unlike spryfox or 17bit), I really want to support them for supporting the Vita :)

Massa

Even with 100mbit internet and a proper connection to the PSN... downloading 9GB of Bloodborne patch takes way too long. :(

Try using a different DNS server, they select a download server based on that and Google's DNS server often leads to a crowded download server.

Ikon

Asking here for a lack of a better place: If I buy FFX for PS4 and Vita, can I share a save between them?

Try using a different DNS server, they select a download server based on that and Google's DNS server often leads to a crowded download server.

Nah, I'm getting their full 32mbit down - they just have a shitty cap that not everyone gets anymore... but I always get it. haha

I've finally recovered from Natural Doctrine. I've stayed away from sRPGs since having beaten that vile game.

Any recommendations for equally deep and complex sRPGs for Vita/PSP?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The latter Disgaea games have their own sort of intensity that causes me to shy away. I'm basically one and done with the series despite having tried 2-4.

I've finally recovered from Natural Doctrine. I've stayed away from sRPGs since having beaten that vile game.

Any recommendations for equally deep and complex sRPGs for Vita/PSP?

Don't know about RPG but if you like strategy and haven't played it I'd recommend that you watch some footage from Frozen Synapse:prime :)

Edit:you could also look up Lost Dimension (I think it's a lot easier and less complex than ND though).

Don't know about RPG but if you like strategy and haven't played it I'd recommend that you watch some footage from Frozen Synapse:prime :)

Edit:you could also look up Lost Dimension (I think it's a lot easier and less complex than ND though).

Frozen Synapse is my shit!!!!!!

Beat it right before jumping to ND.

Aren't they making a football game or something?

Yasumi

Banned
A flash sale today would be nice. There's not much Vita stuff left I don't already own, but it sure would be nice.

Top Bottom