• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | November 2015

autoduelist

Alright, just bought me a PS4. Need games, my current list is:

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil
Destiny The Taken King
Driveclub (maybe if it gets on sale this week)
Until Dawn (when I find it on a sale)
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (I'll wait for the mass influx of Black Friday codes)

I like RPGS (W and J), but I already have a capable PC to handle most things, so multiplats are not the reason I'm getting a PS4 (I know D3UE is a multiplat but the PC version is always online).

I would highly recommend Resogun and Rocket League.

Driveclub, as mentioned, can be got (w/ pass) for $20.

This friday will be the black friday sale... there's a 10% code too. So wait till friday, fill your cart, and enjoy.

RK128

YES :D!

I knew Neptuina vs. Sega Hard Girls was going to come over (as all Neptuina games do) but its fantastic to see more proof that the game is getting localized :).

I wonder if this, Blac Zombie game and other titles are going to be announced for localization by Idea Factory, considering they are going to be part of the PSX this year.

18-Volt

English Net High trophies appear. Some of you folks said you wanted the game, looks like it might happen. A PSX announcement from one of our niche publishers maybe?

I'm not sure what XSEED's 2016 lineup will be, but i'll be so pissed if they skip Luminous Arc Infinity. Right now I'm playing Stella Glow and this makes me want Luminous Arc even more. Regardless, I'm happy about this news. Hoping this become a series.

XSEED has a chance to be Vita's savior in 2016: Tokyo Xanadu, Trails of Cold Steel pt 2, Net High, Valkyrie Drive and Uppers. I hope they're brave enough to do that.

JJP12

Just finished chapter 7 in the Ciel no Surge summary. Man, this shit is getting good.

It's only going to get better. I hope you enjoy the rest and eventually play Ar nosurge. The overall story of both games ended up being one of my favorite experiences of the past year.

RK128

2016 really is shaping up to be a fantastic year for the Vita :).

-Digimon Cyber Sleuth
-Trails of Cold Steel pt 2
-Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
-Zero Escape 3
-Stranger of Sword City
-Ray Gigant
-Nights of Azure (if they bring over Vita version; hope that happens honestly)
-AirShip Q
-Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Wonder Book
-Night cry
-Mighty n9
-Bloodstained
-Mighty gunvolt
-Trillion jrpg game
-Shantae Half Genie Hero
-Axiom Verge
-Bastion
-Danganronpa 3
-Neptuina vs Sega Hard Girls
-Violent Dimension Tag Blanc + Neptune VS Zombie Corps
-Net High
-Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir
-World of Final Fantasy
-Ys
-Dragon Quest Builders
-Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Plus many others that are escaping my mind. I am very excited about the JP support coming to Vita next year, as so many great games are coming :').

Shizuka

-Digimon Cyber Sleuth
-Zero Escape 3
-AirShip Q
-Danganronpa 3
-Net High
-World of Final Fantasy
-Ys
-Dragon Quest Builders
-Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Plus many others that are escaping my mind. I am very excited about the JP support coming to Vita next year, as so many great games are coming :').

Danganronpa 3 will likely be a 2017 title in the West. Same for Ys, since we have no news until now. The last two are wishful thinking.

Powwa

I know it doesn't mean localization but SaGa was also trademarked. I do believe Setsuna also have a high chance of coming over.

Saphirax

-Digimon Cyber Sleuth
-Zero Escape 3
-AirShip Q
-Danganronpa 3
-Net High
-World of Final Fantasy
-Ys
-Dragon Quest Builders
-Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Stranger of Sword City and Ray Gigant too!

Oh wow, I feel dumb now xD so many games are still going to come out next year.

I want SAGA and that RPG factory developed game to be localized. :3

incpdo

-Digimon Cyber Sleuth
-Zero Escape 3
-AirShip Q
-Danganronpa 3
-Net High
-World of Final Fantasy
-Ys
-Dragon Quest Builders
-Dragon Quest Heroes 2

What happened to night cry, mighty n9 , bloodstained, mighty gunvolt,that trillion jrpg game, ray gigant? Yes next year i foresee maybe more games and more localizations than this year. I might be dreaming though

Prelude.

This shoud have almost everything. They updated it earlier.

vita2016p4reo.jpg

Yasumi

Banned
Some PSN Black Friday deals starting to pop up. Mostly seems to be Aksys stuff, like VLR and Blazblue, along with Monster Monpiece and Nep Rebirth 1.

Tizoc

Dunno if I want SEGA Hard(ware) girls, I can't stand the shallow girl human designs given to these iconic systems :/

Non the less, as I kept telling you kids, we don't need events like E3 or PSX for our Vita news; the Vita is too good for that shit.

Vita MeMory Card.

I had a 64 GB since day 1 of their release!

Idk how that would work since it uses some Sixaxis.
I remember using the gyro to control flower(and gravity rush) is this different?

Edit:is it common that a leaked trophy list turns out to be nothing?

Edit 2:NI keep showing MC running from the righ to the left(hero must die) but no combat gameplay ;)

Zephyx

This should be fairly complete as well, though I do have a small list of updates to add later tonight.

http://thevitalounge.net/coming-playstation-vita-games/

I'm getting the following localized games in the list:

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I & II

Not in the list that I'll buy for sure:
God Wars

When the game gets localized:
Danganronpa 3
Atelier Shallie Plus
Net High
Digimon World: Next Order
Grand Kingdom
Tokyo Xanadu
God Eater 2 :(
World of Final Fantasy
SaGa

Undecided if localized:
Exist Archive
Trillion: God of Destruction
Summon Night 6 (If Summon Night 5 is good, I'll get this)
That Setsuna game

May have missed other games but I think it covers most of it. 2016 will be a busy year for my Vita if most of my wanted games get localized.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
English Net High trophies appear. Some of you folks said you wanted the game, looks like it might happen. A PSX announcement from one of our niche publishers maybe?

Didn't i tell you guys that it had "will be localized" written all over it? ;)

-Digimon Cyber Sleuth
-Zero Escape 3
-Stranger of Sword City
-Ray Gigant
-AirShip Q
-Night cry
-Mighty n9
-Bloodstained
-Mighty gunvolt
-Trillion jrpg game
-Shantae Half Genie Hero
-Axiom Verge
-Bastion
-Danganronpa 3
-Net High
-World of Final Fantasy
-Ys
-Dragon Quest Builders
-Dragon Quest Heroes 2

I think i'll buy everything except sophie(i want shallie), neptunia games, airship q(but i could buy it for cheap) and mighty gunvolt.
I'm interested in Night of Azure but IIRC the vita version won't be localized.

It's once again time for a full media blackout, see you on the other side of PSX (hopefully we'll have Xcom and a couple more games to discuss then).

*disconnect*

RK128

I think i'll buy everything except sophie(i want shallie), neptunia games, airship q(but i could buy it for cheap) and mighty gunvolt.
I'm interested in Night of Azure but IIRC the vita version won't be localized.

I'm interested in that game too, but only if they bring over the Vita version.

I guess the reason why it won't be localized first, is due to Gust being very busy with projects, so Koei-Tecmo more or less said "Lets put it on the most successful platform and the one with little JRPG's so we could stand out more".

Not a bad move but until the Vita version releases, I refuse to get it honestly :l. I have lots of other games to pick up on the Vita I messed out (the Daganronpa series, Hyperdevotion Norie, Action Unleashed, the Trails of series, ect) in addition to the Vita Gust game I have been wanting to play but I haven't had the time to get yet (Ar No Surge Plus).

So, I'm cool skipping out on the game; plenty of other JRPG's coming out on Vita and 2DS next year to keep me busy :).

RK128

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving today :D!

Have fun with family and friends, eat lots of great food and play great games on your Vita in between it all :).

Takao

Banned
Grand Theft Auto: LCS for PSP has been removed from PSN globally. That includes Japan, where the game was only put on the store earlier this year. The PS2 version is still up, though.

I guess some license expired. Will they put up an edited ISO,
a Vita native port
, or pull a Warriors and do nothing?

RK128

Grand Theft Auto: LCS for PSP has been removed from PSN globally. That includes Japan, where the game was only put on the store earlier this year. The PS2 version is still up, though.

I guess some license expired. Will they put up an edited ISO,
a Vita native port
, or pull a Warriors and do nothing?

Does that mean people can't re-download it if they bought it? Going to download it to my PS3 to be safe.

Thank you for the heads up.

Edit: Can't download it :(; when I go on the PSN store, it doesn't give me a download link at all.

Edit 2: Never mind; using the Pugin trick, I was able to put it in my que :).

Top Bottom